Minecraft – Everything You Should Know About This Game
Its been 11 years since the first build of Minecraft was released, an 8-bit game with an open world, Minecraft is surely the best selling game of all time. With more than 100 Million active users the developers of Minecraft are constantly coming up with new ideas to make this game more interesting and addictive. If you are a true gamer, you need to check out Minecraft now. Or, if you are just interested in playing this game, there are some things about Minecraft that you need to know. Starting from the history of the game to how to survive as a Miner, all are here.
Highlights of the Story
- A decade-old game with more than 100 Million active users, Minecraft is surely a legend.
- You can play Minecraft on various devices, including iOS, Android, and Xbox consoles.
- If you want to come off as a true Minecraft lover, you should know about its history and some unknown facts.
Though Minecraft has been here for a decade now and over 200 million copies sold, there are so many things about this game that many users don’t know. Minecraft is one of the most popular games out there with over 100 million monthly active users. It’s interesting how the developers created the idea of an 8-bit stones survival game. It does not matter whether you are a Minecraft fan or not here is everything you should know about Minecraft and some unknown facts about the game.
Fact: Minecraft Has More Than 126 Million Monthly Users
So why do so many players enjoy those boring stone blocks anyway? The reason is simple; they are not boring; they are adventurous and entertaining. People like to play Minecraft because it supports a multiplayer feature, a rare functionality that many popular games lack. Another reason why people play Minecraft is, it is related to Microsoft, which is a pretty popular and trusted company.
You may have also heard about Mojang in the early 20s. Minecraft is the creation of Mojang Studios and caught the attention of millions of users the moment it got released. Back in the year of 2014, Microsoft bought Minecraft from Mojang with $2.5 billion. Before Mojang sold Minecraft to Microsoft, more than 50 million copies were already bought by users of different platforms.
What Is the History About Minecraft? How Did it Get so Popular?
Minecraft was initially a small project that app developers created for fun, and it was only available on Java applet for an internet forum. Believe it or not, when Markus Persson first found the game, he also didn’t think that Minecraft would be this much popular and successful. When luck comes in your favor, you can conquer anything! Millions of users recognize the game on the forum, and it got popular in just a few days.
Nowadays, Minecraft is undergoing a new update that the developers will release soon for the users. Minecraft helps you build a dream world, where it involves survival and many creative gameplay modes. Therefore, it is simple why this game became so addictive. Minecraft is continuously changing with new graphics and soundtracks. That means there are so many new possibilities for you to explore.
Also Read: Top 10 Racing Games For Android And iOS!
How to Download Minecraft on Android and iOS?
Minecraft is easy to download on Android and iOS platforms. On your Android phone, simply go to the Google Play Store to download the free version of Minecraft.
Also read: Smartphone reviews
Installing Minecraft on Android
- Go to the Google Play Store on your Android
- Search for Minecraft
- From there, choose the first result, Minecraft Trial
- Click Install, and it will appear on your app screen in a while
The trial version of Minecraft will give you 30-days to play the game for free. If you wish to play it more, you will have to purchase it for $6.99 (Rs. 480) after the trial ends. However, your trial version will not transfer to the full game even after the purchase.
Installing Minecraft on iOS
Like Android, Minecraft is available for iPhone and iPad devices. You can go to your Apple app store and search for Minecraft there to download the game on your phone.
- Open App Store on your iPhone or iPad and search for Minecraft
- It will cost you $6.99 (Rs. 480) to get Minecraft for iOS
- You can also play the game for free, and for that, you will have to download it from the Mojang’s official website
- The trial version of Minecraft isn’t available on the Apple App Store.
How to Play Minecraft?
Minecraft is highly popular on Android and iOS more than PC and consoles. But personally, the bigger the screen is, the more interesting it gets to play. Minecraft is also available on Xbox devices, so it is flexible and versatile.
Now, there are several classic and great ways to get the best of your Minecraft. Here are some tips:
Build More Resources
Minecraft is an open-world game and you are free to build your resources. Find materials around your surrounding environment and build something great. Cut down trees to enlarge your resources.
Learn to Survive in the Night
Don’t get too close to the mobs around you, especially at night. You should not get any trouble at night because it is the hardest time in survival mode.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 30000
Play the Minecraft Bedrock Edition with Friends
In Bedrock, you can mine with your multiple friends on your phones or your gaming device. There is also a community of Miners where you can find people who would like to play with you.
Find Your Fellow Villagers
When you are building a new survival mode in Minecraft, try to get to the nearest village to find a roof over your head and survive in the early days. Also, the villages have crops that will help you cope up with your life.
Explore Various Creatures in Your Minecraft Game
Not only giraffes, pandas, bees, etc., but Minecraft also features horrible zombies that live underwater. The beautiful graphics of Minecraft shows treasure maps, sunken ships, tridents, and so many interesting things.
Expand Your World of Mines
Get Realms plus to explore the huge marketplace in Minecraft. They sell over 50 items and add new things in the market each month. In the marketplace, you can discover an endless collection of skins, textures, and so on.
To know more and about Minecraft’s latest updates, you can join the community of fellow Miners. There you can explore the latest news, inspirations, creations, and new graphic releases. You can play on different devices and enjoy this pandemic without boredom. You can add friends to your team and play with them or defend yourself against them.
Minecraft always gets better when you bring your friends to your dream world and enjoy the beauty of adventures. You can play the trial version of Minecraft before you decide to purchase the game.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…