Top 10 Racing Games For Android And iOS!
We all have grown up playing racing games all our life and these games are still very popular which is why these racing games are evergreen and everyone loves them. With smartphones becoming more and more powerful in recent times with highly powerful processors and GPUs, gaming on smartphones is much more fun than ever. And racing games being favorite of all here we list out the Top 10 Racing Games For Android And iOS!
Highlights of the Story
- Racing games are the most-played games because of their ease of play, excellent graphics, high-speed adventure, and excellent experience of virtual driving.
- In a world where everyone loves battle royale games like PUBG and Fortnite, these Racing games bring freshness to the gaming ecosystem.
- Here are the Best Racing games available for Android and iOS that are free to download
Racing is one of the most-loved gaming genres. While playing, one can sense a feeling of thrill, adrenaline, and enjoyment. These games are not only fun but also help in reducing stress, increase concentration, and improve hand-eye coordination. Moreover, they are also responsible for enhancing our decision-making skills.
Here we list out some of the best Racing Games that are available for Android as well as iOS.
Also read: Smartphone reviews
10 Best Racing Games For Android and iOS That Are Worth Playing
1. Asphalt 9: Legends
The Asphalt 9 is the successor to the already famous racing title, the Asphalt-8 which was the top-grossing racing game on Android. It has a wide variety of cars to choose from, ranging from Ferrari to W Motors. Apart from this, there are different modes in the game – Online Multiplayer and Career Mode.
The graphics of Asphalt 9 are highly impressive and are the best of the bunch. The textures, buildings, roads, and the scenery looks too good. The races are short and fast-paced, and they are impressive and innovative. The Asphalt 9 features a new driving control, TouchDrive, to make the race more fun and simpler.
Not only that, but you can create an online community and collaborate with fellow racers. Overall, if you want to experience the real racing experience on your smartphone with spectacular graphics, then this game is the one for you.
2. Traffic Rider
The Traffic Racer game has a simple motive to finish the race before time runs out and avoid crashing with other cars. The graphics are astonishingly amazing and with the variations of day and night.
You can choose from 29 motorbikes, and the sounds were recorded from the real motorbike, which gives a wholesome experience. By completing the missions and completing the level, new and upgraded motorbikes can be unlocked. It has different game modes – career mode, endless mode, free ride, and time trial mode. You can get bonus scores by riding faster and overtaking traffic cars. It is a very simple game yet challenging.
3. Mario Kart Tour
Nintendo somehow managed to bring back Mario Kart for smartphones with decent controls and traditional gameplay. Mario Kart is a racing game where getting top honor in each cup is the goal. Classic tracks have been tweaked and redesigned to make it easier to play. The tracks are short, and races are of two laps only, leading to short mobile-friendly sessions.
The single input touch works nicely and the controls are quite simple. Swiping up to launch weapons feels as natural as swiping them to drop down behind. Windy parts are tricky with touch controls, and launching turtle shells on the opponents makes it feel like the original Mario Kart.
4. Gear.Club – True Racing
Gear Club is an addictive racing game with impressive graphics and visuals that appear to be quite real with strikingly beautiful locations. The authenticity of the cars is extremely well done while the game world that surrounds the race tracks is equally beautiful and well crafted as well.
You would certainly agree that the developers and designers of this game certainly took their time and devoted a lot of care to polish the visual experienc eand performance of this game. The game certainly doesn’t lack in the player department as well. The game is fun to play with so many modes, events, and championships. You can even connect with your friends and play it online.
5. CSR Racing 2 – Car And Drag Racing Game
CSR Racing 2 set the bar too high for drag racing games. The game allows many fun things to do, such as you can do anything with your car, be it selling it, stripping it to transfer the parts, or even tune them for different modes. You can compete and race with the opponents in the in-game challenges and come on top after defeating them.
In most of the games, you need to spend real money on customization, such as to get a premium color or model for the skin. But here, you just need to spend the in-game money to buy those paints and accessories. The most fantastic thing about this game is that it has an AR Mode. It means that you can actually experience how it’s like to sit behind the wheel and drive it. Its popularity has helped it gain the #1 position in the Apple store’s racing games category.
6. Need For Speed: No Limits
Need for Speed title is considered the one that started the trend of racing games among all gamers. And finally, we have a mobile version of this game to live all those memories of our childhood. This game has 30 cars in total, which can be upgraded and customized. The game’s controls are simple, where you just have to tap to accelerate or put a brake. It is the oldest racing game in the history of racing games but still has maintained its legacy in the best way.
Different types of races are included, which makes this game even more addictive. However, the races are extremely short and will get completed in a few minutes. The rewards given after finishing the races can then be used for upgrading and customizing as per your wish.
7. Hill Climb Racing
Hill Climb Racing is a game based on Physics, where the vehicle races on rough surfaces. You can get bonus points by doing jumps and flips. It has hand-drawn graphics, stock sound effects, cheesy music loops, but the gameplay monumentally makes up for it. Its controls are simple, with only a gas pedal and a brake pedal to control your car.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 30000
The game is available offline, and you can play whenever you want. With the custom parts, you can also build and drive your own vehicle. You can also choose different locations to race, such as the countryside, desert, highway, and many more.
8. Real Drift Car Racing Lite
Real Drift Racing Car: Lite is a boon for the people who cannot afford high-end phones to save them from the world of boredom. The game doesn’t require a strong processor nor a large RAM or even storage as the download size is merely 146 MB. It has a 4.4-star rating on average and has 10 Million plus downloads, proving that it does indeed reach a wider range of players. The graphics aren’t that great; however, the gameplay is better with small customizations and maps.
The game’s only purpose is to entertain a player just like other racing games. And we are sure that you will love its simplicity and great performance!
9. Top Speed: Drag and Fast Racing 3D
Top Speed is an interesting game developed by T-Bull where you can choose from 69 types of car models. The game’s objective presents you with different bosses, and the player has to become the overlord of the game city. This game has its own various districts that have their own gang crews. You can get unlimited fun while clearing all of the bosses.
Top Speed has set a new standard in the genre of drag racing. The game lets you drag race in five beautiful locations, from quite peaceful suburbs to teaming with high life Downtown. If you ever wished to be an underdog racer mafia and enjoy sightseeing, this game will offer it in the best way.
The game demands you to dominate your opponents. It means nothing stops you from burning the rubber of your driving wheels, burn tires, join up with gangster crews, and mafia. Also, the game is rated 12+, so it means only players older than 12 are legally advised to play this game. Moreover, the game is available offline and has a single-player campaign that starts you off as an underdog of the city mafia as you climb its ranks.
10. Assuloto Racing: Real Grip Racing and Drifting
Available for Android as well as iOS, Assoluto Racing is free to download game. Assoluto Racing may still be considered a massive game for an android phone with a size of 0.91 GB. The graphics of the game are highly impressive while the game still lacks in a variety of maps.
The Assoluto Racing is made up of a powerful physics engine and diverse real-time multiplayer matches. Also, the gameplay provides the player with the ability to modify and upgrade their cars with functions such as adjusting Gear Ratios, reducing weight, changing the chamber, installing and choosing new transmissions, exhaust, and even suspension.
With so many variations of gameplay options and an unbeatable physics engine to top it all up, Assoluto Racing can certainly allow you to live your fantasy as a race car driver by purchasing, tuning, and upgrading the car of your dreams.
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
- Your smartphone is always prone to security risk by hackers. Read and watch this to know how you can keep yourself safe.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime does make a strong contender since it has a few specs of the Note 9 series as well while arriving at a most affordable price tag.
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.