How To Unban Call Of Duty Mobile Account
Call of Duty mobile gained a lot of new users since the PUBG mobile ban in India. With a lot of gamers shifting to the game, a lot of impatient gamers also joined who just can’t accept defeat and indulge in hacks and mode and get their account banned. Here’s how to appeal and get your account back and unban Call Of Duty Mobile account.
Highlights of the Story
- Call of Duty Mobile has become quite a popular battle royale game since the PUBG mobile was banned in India.
- The game has similar dynamics to the PUBG mobile and most of the players indulge in hacks and mods and get their account banned.
- Here’s a quick guide on How To Unban Call Of Duty Mobile Account.
Call of Duty Mobile came out as one of the most hyped battle royale games. And it was able to deliver up to the expectations. Since its release in October 2019, It has been able to get a lot of users.
Even, with a competitor like PUBG, it still manages to be in the top position. But if you’re a Call of Duty mobile player, or thinking to install it. There is a problem that a lot of gamers have faced. COD mobile is continuously banning several accounts.
And, they won’t even clear why they have banned you. In, this article we will discuss everything related to how you could get your banned account back.
Also Read: Best Smartphones To Play Call Of Duty Mobile
Why Did Your Account Get Ban?
Call of Duty is a very big name in the gaming industry. They will never be going to ban your account for no reason. Although there are a lot of people who say that they haven’t done anything wrong still their accounts get banned.
There are some terms and conditions that you need to follow while playing the game. If you’re violating them then surely your account will get a ban.
However, COD mobile doesn’t clarify any reasons for the ban of the account. But there are mainly two reasons why your accounts are getting banned.
The first and most common one is using hacks and cheats. There are a lot of people who try to exploit a game and push their ranks and win over others easily.
Activision is all against these types of players. Their anti-cheat system bans the players who use these types of hacks and cheats. So, if you are one of them then, it’s very difficult to unban your account.
Another very common way by which you get ban is due to receiving lots of reports. If your account got banned without any reason, then it might be because of these reports. There can be other reasons also. So, let’s see how you can unban Call Of Duty Mobile account.
How to Unban Call of Duty Mobile Account?
There are no methods available that guarantee your account gets unbanned. In case you’ve got a ban for a few days or hours then the only thing you can do is wait until your account gets unban. But there are people whose accounts get ban for more than 10 years or sometimes permanent ban.
If you’re one of them, there are few ways by which you can get your account back. Although it depends on the Activision support team whether they are going to unban your account or not.
1. Appeal For Banned Account
If you think your account is wrongly banned, you can reach out to Activision and create a support ticket here. Once your ticket is raised, Activision will manually look into your details and decide if your account can be reinstated or now.
Remember Activision has a zero-tolerance policy against cheating. And in case you were using any unauthorized apps or tools then there is little to no chance that your account can be reinstated.
Also Read: Best Guns In Call Of Duty Mobile Season 13
2. Reach out to Activision via Social Media
A lot of COD mobile players on various forums stated that their support team mostly doesn’t resolve any query. Still, if you are lucky they might unban your account.
Another method is to tweet by tagging the official handles of COD mobile. If you get enough retweets to get recognized by COD mobile. Then they will look at your profile and your previous gameplays to determine whether you are violating their policies or not.
They also have an active subreddit, where they post updates regularly. You can also post there regarding the ban of your account. Again it’s all about recognition. If you get recognized by their support team, only then you can get your account back.
If you have a good amount of followers on any social media platform, then there are great chances for you to get your account unbanned. Also, keep in mind if you have ever used any hacks, in the game then you might never get your account to unban. So, don’t bother to contact them.
These the only available ways by which you can get your account back. If someone is asking for money to get your account, then they are surely scammers. So, don’t fall into these people.
How to Avoid Banning Your Call of Duty Account?
So, there aren’t quite a lot of ways by which you can unban Call of Duty Mobile account. But still, you can avoid few things that can prevent your account from getting ban.
1. Avoid Using Hacks
Hacks are the most common ways that can get your account ban. There are several hacks available but some common ones like Spinbot or Aimbot can take your account down within minutes.
These hacks violate their fair play policies. Most of the time other players will report you and your account will be taken down. Other than scripts, players who have found using any script that can modify the game file can also get a permanent ban.
Also Read: Top 4 Call Of Duty Mobile Hacks & Cheats
2. Never Use VPNs
Activision can blacklist several IPs timely. If your IP is blocked you can’t play COD mobile through it. In this case, most of the players start using VPNs. These VPNs can allow you to change your IP and play for some time.
But as soon as Activision gets to know about it, your account will be banned. They have strictly forbidden the use of VPNs.
3. Keep away from Unauthorized Emulators
You are also not allowed to play using any Emulators (except GameLoop). As emulators can give you a certain advantage over smartphone users. Again due to their fair play policies Activisioncan bans the accounts that are playing through any emulators.
Although they don’t directly ban your account if you’re playing through emulators. They will just blacklist your IP most of the time. If you want to use any Emulator, then GameLoop is the only option. It’s their authorized emulator, as it only matches you with the users who are also using emulators.
4. Be careful while using 3rd Party Apps
Activision is strictly against any type of 3rd party application that can modify your game. This is also against their fair play policies. Several players use these types to patch the game and get an advantage over other players. If you ever get caught using any 3rd party application that modifies your COD mobile gameplay, then your account would surely get a ban.
Also Read: How To Get Free CP In Call of Duty Mobile
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…