While Call of Duty: Mobile is usually played on iOS or Android phones, you can actually play the Call of Duty Mobile on your PC, too. Call of Duty Mobile and PUBG mobile is quite popular games in the smartphone world. Whereas we have a PC version of both the games available on the Steam App store for windows PC. But since most of the users have played COD Mobile a lot during the pandemic, it would be great if users can enjoy the same experience on a bigger screen.
While all of this CoD content is available at the fingertips of iOS and Android users, some would rather play the game on their computer. Fortunately, playing Call of Duty: Mobile on PC is an option, and we’ll explain how to do it.
Also Read: How To Get Legendary Weapons in COD Mobile
What is Call of Duty Mobile Game?
People have been playing mobile games for a while now as the pandemic kicked in, we don’t find anything else entertaining. Like PUBG, Fortnite, Clash of Clans, Asphalt Legends, and other popular titles, COD is also quite famous. Since it’s a great multiplayer game, it has earned millions of downloads in the Play Store and App Store. And with the PUBG mobile being banned in India most of the users shifted to COD Mobile as a PUBG Mobile alternative. Due to this, many traditional Call of Duty fans has been wondering how to play Call of Duty Mobile on PC.
Also Read: Best Smartphones To Play Call Of Duty Mobile
Call of Duty like other FPS traditional games, features Battle Royale Mode, Team Death Match, Searches and Destroy, and Free-For-All game modes. Since the game is quite popular now, here is how you can enjoy the same experience on your PC.
How to Play Call of Duty Mobile On PC
When a mobile game becomes interesting and viral, gamers crave to enjoy it on a bigger screen. You can emulate the game to make it available for your PC and Mac computers. There are many emulators out there. But we would recommend you to go with GameLoop first. If GameLoop does not work well, you can switch to another emulator.
Also Read: How To Get Free CP In Call of Duty Mobile
Method 1: Using GameLoop Emulator
It was known as “Tencent Game Buddy” before and this is the official emulator from Tencent Games. You can download and install GameLoop on your PC and Mac for free. Downloading does not take much time but installing the emulator can take up to five minutes.
- Download and install GameLoop on your PC or Mac
- Open the emulator after installing and go to its Game Center. You will find the Game Center on the left side of the window
- You will see the Call of Duty: Mobile game on the screen in the Game Center. If you can’t then search for it from the top left of the window
- Click on Call of Duty in there and the Install button will come up at the bottom-right of your screen
- Click on that button and GameLoop will download and install the game on your computer
- After done, go to the My Games section from your left side window
- Then click on Play, and it will launch the game on your emulator
Now, you can play Call Of Duty Mobile on a bigger screen. The controls come preset in the game. And from the right of the window, you should be able to see the default controllers. But you can also set custom controls from the key mapping option on your ride side in the window.
When you are playing Call of Duty on an emulator, the game puts you in a different matchmaking lobby. This means you will play against the players who are also playing on an emulator. But if you invite a mobile player to your game, you will be matched up against a team that has both emulator players and mobile players.
How to Adjust Settings Through GameLoop.
Here are some points to remember when you are playing Call of Duty on GameLoop on your PC or Mac.
Call Of Duty Mobile On PC
- Tap on the three horizontal line icon from the top-right menu to access settings
- Here, you will find most of the options like screen resolution, screen capture location, and rendering methods.
- Under the Engine option, you can change the size of the game window.
- You can visit the Game tab under the window and tweak things here to change the active resolution of your game.
If you are using a controller to play COD, you can follow the next section of this post.
How to Play Call of Duty on PC or Mac Using a Controller
Here is how you can play COD on your computer if you are using a controller. Follow these steps if you don’t know about them already.
- Plug-in your controller to your computer or connect it through BlueTooth if that’s possible
- After the devices have been connected, click on the Key Mapping button from the right-side menu of GameLoop
- Select Gamepad instead of the keyboard
- Select Multiplayer, Battle Royale, OB or, Bar, etc.
- Check that you have chosen both Direction Camera keys (left and right)
- You can use your mouse or touchpad to map the button by right-clicking on it
- You can also click on the screen to set the controllers buttons
- Map all the buttons in this way that are necessary
We always recommend you to use GameLoop instead of any other emulator. However, if you can’t use this one for any issues, you can try other ones for the purpose.
Method 2- Play Call of Duty on PC, Mac Using Bluestacks
Here is how to use BlueStacks to play Call of Duty or any game on your computer-
- Download and Install Bluestacks on your computer from its official website
- When you launch the emulator, you will find the Google Play Store app inside it. And it looks exactly like the one on your Android phone.
- Search for Call of Duty Mobile in the Play Store
- Download and install it on your emulator
You should be able to enjoy the game now like you always do on Android.
Method 3- Using Nox Player on PC and Mac
If you are having troubles with both of the emulators, then your only option left is Nox Player. Here are the steps of using it properly on your laptop.
- Download and install Nox Player on your computer
- Then download the Call of Duty Apk file and its OBB Data on the same computer
- Once the installation of both of these is complete, upload the COD apk file in the emulator by using the drag and drop feature. You can open the file where the game is downloaded and drag it to the emulator dashboard.
- The installation will begin
- Open File Manager and go to Storage > Emulated > Legacy> Android
- Create a new folder and rename it to OBB
- Inside the OBB folder, create another folder and name it “com.activision.callofduty.shooter”
- Now move the OBB file in the “com.activision.callofduty.shooter” folder
- Now when you open COD on Nox Player, you should be able to play it flawlessly.
I am geek your friends warned you about. Total nerd, always there to help you, guide you about your tech discussions. Eat Sleep Breathe Technology - That's on my repeat mode.