How To Play Call Of Duty Mobile On Your Computer?
If you are facing a hard time to figure out How to Play Call of Duty Mobile on Your Computer. Here we have demonstrated different methods to help you in installing and playing COD Mobile on Windows PC and Mac using emulators.
Highlights of the Story
- With PUBG Mobile being banned in India, Call of Duty Mobile is the best alternative and this has added millions of users in last few weeks.
- The game works even better with a bigger display such as your PC.
- You can easily play the COD Mobile on your PC using some Android emulators on Windows and Mac PC.
Call of Duty Mobile and PUBG mobile is quite popular games in the smartphone world. Whereas we have a PC version of both the games available on Steam App store for windows PC. But since most of the users have played COD Mobile a lot during the pandemic, it would be great if users can enjoy the same experience on a bigger screen. Here is a setp-by-step guide on How to Play Call of Duty Mobile on your Computer.
Also Read: How To Get Legendary Weapons in COD Mobile
What is Call of Duty Mobile Game?
People have been playing mobile games for a while now as the pandemic kicked in, we don’t find anything else entertaining. Like PUBG, Fortnite, Clash of Clans, Asphalt Legends, and other popular titles, COD is also quite famous. Since it’s a great multiplayer game, it has earned millions of downloads in the Play Store and App Store. And with the PUBG mobile being banned in India most of the users shifted to COD Mobile as a PUBG Mobile alternative.
Also Read: Best Smartphones To Play Call Of Duty Mobile
Call of Duty like other FPS traditional games, it features Battle Royale Mode, Team Death Match, Searches and Destroy, and Free-For-All game modes. Since the game is quite popular now, here is how you can enjoy the same experience on your PC.
How to Play Call of Duty Mobile On PC
When a mobile game becomes interesting and viral, gamers crave to enjoy it on a bigger screen. You can emulate the game to make it available for your PC and Mac computers. There are many emulators out there. But we would recommend you to go with GameLoop first. If GameLoop does not work well, you can switch to another emulator.
Also Read: How To Get Free CP In Call of Duty Mobile
Method 1: Using GameLoop Emulator
It was known as “Tencent Game Buddy” before and this is the official emulator from Tencent Games. You can download and install GameLoop on your PC and Mac for free. Downloading does not take much time but installing the emulator can take up to 5 minutes.
- Download and install GameLoop on your PC or Mac
- Open the emulator after installing and go to its Game Center. You will find the Game Center on the left side of the window
- You will see the Call of Duty: Mobile game on the screen in the Game Center. If you can’t then search for it from the top left of the window
- Click on Call of Duty in there and the Install button will come up at the bottom-right of your screen
- Click on that button and GameLoop will download and install the game on your computer
- After done, go to the My Games section from your left side window
- Then click on Play, and it will launch the game on your emulator
Now, you can play Call Of Duty Mobile on a bigger screen. The controls come preset in the game. And from the right of the window, you should be able to see the default controllers. But you can also set custom controls from the key mapping option on your ride side in the window.
When you are playing Call of Duty on an emulator, the game puts you in a different matchmaking lobby. This means you will play against the players who are also playing on an emulator. But if you invite a mobile player to your game, you will be matched up against a team that has both emulator players and mobile players.
How to Adjust Settings Through GameLoop.
Here are some points to remember when you are playing Call of Duty on GameLoop on your PC or Mac.
- Tap on the three horizontal line icon from the top-right menu to access settings
- Here, you will find most of the options like screen resolution, screen capture location, and rendering methods.
- Under the Engine option, you can change the size of the game window.
- You can visit the Game tab under the window and tweak things here to change the active resolution of your game.
If you are using a controller to play COD, you can follow the next section of this post.
How to Play Call of Duty on PC or Mac Using a Controller
Here is how you can play COD on your computer if you are using a controller. Follow these steps if you don’t know about them already.
- Plug-in your controller to your computer or connect it through BlueTooth if that’s possible
- After the devices have been connected, click on the Key Mapping button from the right-side menu of GameLoop
- Select Gamepad instead of the keyboard
- Select Multiplayer, Battle Royale, OB or, Bar, etc.
- Check that you have chosen both Direction Camera keys (left and right)
- You can use your mouse or touchpad to map the button by right-clicking on it
- You can also click on the screen to set the controllers buttons
- Map all the buttons in this way that are necessary
We always recommend you to use GameLoop instead of any other emulator. However, if you can’t use this one for any issues, you can try other ones for the purpose.
Method 2- Play Call of Duty on Mac and PC Using Bluestacks
Here is how to use BlueStacks to play Call of Duty or any game on your computer-
- Download and Install Bluestacks on your computer from its official website
- When you launch the emulator, you will find the Google Play Store app inside it. And it looks exactly like the one on your Android phone.
- Search for Call of Duty Mobile in the Play Store
- Download and install it on your emulator
You should be able to enjoy the game now like you always do on Android.
Method 3- Using Nox Player on PC and Mac
If you are having troubles with both of the emulators, then your only option left is Nox Player. Here are the steps of using it properly on your laptop.
- Download and install Nox Player on your computer
- Then download the Call of Duty Apk file and its OBB Data on the same computer
- Once the installation of both of these is complete, upload the COD apk file in the emulator by using the drag and drop feature. You can open the file where the game is downloaded and drag it to the emulator dashboard.
- The installation will begin
- Open File Manager and go to Storage > Emulated > Legacy> Android
- Create a new folder and rename it to OBB
- Inside the OBB folder, create another folder and name it “com.activision.callofduty.shooter”
- Now move the OBB file in the “com.activision.callofduty.shooter” folder
- Now when you open COD on Nox Player, you should be able to play it flawlessly.
- Here's how to watch India vs England test, T20, and ODI series online for free. The series is set to begin on February 5th, Friday
- Tempered glass has the ability to protect your mobile phone screen from accidental drops to a certain limit. Installing a tempered glass is not an easy task and it requires precision. Here we list out a step-by-step installation process to apply the tempered glass on your smartphone.
- Rooting your Android phone brings numerous benefits that most people are unaware of. Not only does it improve your mobile phone's functioning, but it also gives you a wide variety of new features that were not available before. These advantages have been explained in this article, so do not miss out on them anymore.
- Free Fire has a variety of character skins that can be purchased via diamonds. Diamonds are the in-game currency of the game and this is how you can get it for free without purchasing.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Redmi 9 Power is for you if you are looking for a phone which is under Rs 12,000/-, has a large battery, and you want to multi-task.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i is an excellent phone at a budget in India with a blend of more than an average processor.
- The compact and handy design of iPhone 12 Mini will make you fall for it at the first looks.