How To Download & Install PUBG Mobile Latest Version In India On Android And iOS
Its been a year since the PUBG mobile was banned in India and there has been no other battle royal game that has been quite popular as the PUBG Mobile. In case you are still interested here’s a guide on how to download and install PUBG mobile in India on any device be it Android or iOS.
Highlights of the Story
- Installing PUBG has got quite difficult after its ban in India. The latest update has again drawn the attention of several gamers who want to play the game.
- The new update has got some new modes, arena maps, vehicles, and combat upgrades.
- If you’re wondering how to install PUBG Mobile on your device. Here are some working methods that you can use to download and install the update without any hassle.
PUBG Mobile has rolled out its latest update (1.4.0) last week. Although Krafton is all set to do its comeback in India with a new name. People are still very excited about the latest version.
We all know, after the ban of several Chinese apps last year including PUBG. The only possible way to play PUBG is to install its versions from other regions.
The latest version of PUBG Mobile has got a lot of new features. If you want to download and install the latest PUBG Mobile version for Android or iOS, do check out all the steps below.
Also Read: How To Make Money Streaming PUBG On YouTube
How to Install PUBG Mobile Latest Version on Android
Installing PUBG Mobile on Android is very simple. VPN does works, but you don’t necessarily have to use VPN here. We will be using a 3rd party app store called, TapTap.
This platform has a collection of top games and it’s very popular among foreign gamers. So, let’s see how to install PUBG mobile on Android through TapTap.
- Open the official site of TapTap Mobile Client and download their application. Click on this link to download the TapTap app.
- After downloading, open the APK file and install it from there.
- Now, open the TapTap application, and search for PUBG Mobile. You will see two different versions, Global and Korean respectively.
- It’s on you whichever version you want to play. If you have decided then tap on download. It will ask you for storage access, allow all the access, and your game will be downloaded.
- The installation process is the same as earlier, you have to wait until all the files get installed. Although PUBG from TapTap runs without VPN. But sometimes it may not work during installation.
If you’re facing it too then, just connect to any VPN while the installation process is running. But the Korean version does not require VPN, while the global version requires one.
How to Install PUBG Mobile Latest Version on iOS
The installation process in iOS might not be as straightforward as Android. You have to use a VPN to play the game. However, there is also another method that requires some tweaks in your App Store Setting. So, let’s check all the methods by which you can install the latest PUBG Mobile on iOS.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 15000
Method 1: VPN Method
- Open the App Store and, install any VPN of your choice.
- Once the VPN is installed connect to any location
- After connecting your device to VPN, now again open the App Store and search for PUBG Mobile.
- Now, you will find the latest PUBG Mobile there, install it from and wait for it to get completely installed.
- After the game is installed, you can play PUBG mobile. Make sure, whenever you play the game your device is connected to a VPN. If not then your game won’t work.
Also Read: Best Android VPN Apps
Method 2: Change Country from App Store Setting
Another method is by changing the location in your App Store Settings to a supported country such as Australia, United States, or South Korea. Here’s how to change your region/country on any iOS device:
1. Open the App Store and move to the Account section by clicking on your profile picture at the top.
2. Now select the Country/Region option and select the country of your choice. Make sure that you don’t have any active App store subscriptions such as Apple Music or any other service. If you have one you need to cancel the subscription in order to change the country. The best workaround for this is that you can create a new Apple ID and use that to install PUBG mobile.
3. Now change the country South Korea or United States. If you like to download the global version of PUBG mobile then set the country to United States or Australia but this requires VPN sometimes. And if you prefer the Korean version then set the country to Korea, this version does not require VPN.
4. Now fill in all the details of the billing address. You can find these details on Google or use this address generator website to get address details for any country. Save all the details and continue.
Also Read: How To Get Free Skins in PUBG Mobile
5. Once the country has changed, search for PUBG Mobile in the app store. You can now download the Korean Version from there.
6. After installing open the game and use it anytime without any VPN.
There might be a case that you are getting an error stating ‘Account Not In This Store’ in the app store. To fix this issue just simply log out of your Apple ID and sign in again and this shall fix the issue.
- iQOO 7 Camera Review - Stock Camera Vs Gcam Comparison
- iQOO 7 Extreme Gaming Test - PUBG, COD Mobile, and Asphalt 9 Gameplay
- All truths revealed about the most-awaited 5G availability in India
- Mi 11X Pro vs OnePlus 9R vs iPhone 11 Full Comparison
- 25 most interesting questions with the gaming beast, iQOO 7 5G