Realme Narzo 20 Launched in India
Realme Narzo 20 comes with the beefiest battery in the series whereas 20 Pro has the 65W fast charging technology.
Highlights of the Story
- Realme Narzo 20 series will go on sale in India starting September 25.
- Narzo 20 specs include 48MP triple cameras and a 6,000mAh battery.
- Realme Narzo 20A comeS with a waterdrop-style notch.
Realme Narzo 20 series has finally launched in India. The company announced this lineup earlier this year in May with Narzo 10 and Narzo 10A as budget offerings. However, this new series consists of three phones as a part of their latest refresh.
Realme Narzo 20, 20A, and 20 Pro launched as the latest models in the series. The Pro edition is the newest addition in this series comes with a 90Hz display and supports 65W fast charging. Additionally, this lineup comes equipped with a high-capacity battery.
Also Read: Realme 7i Launched In Indonesia
Realme Narzo 20, Narzo 20A, Narzo 20 Pro price in India
The standard Narzo 20 is starting at Rs 10,499 for the base variant with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage and Rs 11,499 for the 128GB storage variant. Whereas, the Narzo 20A starts at Rs 8,499 for the base 3GB+32GB variant and Rs 9,499 for the 4GB+64GB variant.
However, Narzo 20 Pro starts at Rs 14,999 for the base variant with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage and Rs 16,999 for the 8GB+128GB storage variant.
Furthermore, all these models go on sale on different dates.
Realme Narzo 20 will go on sale starting September 28 while the Narzo 20A will go on sale from September 30 on Flipkart, official online store and offline stores. While Narzo 20 Pro will go on sale starting September 25 on Flipkart and online official store and offline stores.
The Narzo 20 and Narzo 20A comes in Glory Silver and Victory Blue color options, whereas the Narzo 20 Pro comes in Black Ninja and White Knight colors.
Realme Narzo 20 Specifications
It features a 6.5-inch HD+ (720×1,600 pixels) display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. Additionally, the phone also supports microSD cards of up to 256GB and runs on Realme UI.
The phone is powering on an octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 SoC, along with 4GB of LPDDR4x RAM. It comes in 64GB and 128GB of onboard storage options which is expandable up to 256GB.
In terms of optics, Realme Narzo 20 comes with a triple camera setup on the back that consists of a primary 48MP camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with 119-degree field-of-view, and a 2MP macro lens. On the front, there is an 8MP selfie camera housed within the notch cutout.
It packs a 6,000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging.
Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS, and Type-C port for charging.
Realme Narzo 20A Specifications
It comes with a 6.5-inch HD+ (720×1,600 pixels) display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and waterdrop notch style. Just like the Narzo 20, the dual-SIM (Nano) Narzo 20A also comes with Realme UI based on Android 10.
It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor and offers 3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB storage options. Additionally, they both are expandable via a microSD card (up to 256GB) through a dedicated slot.
In terms of optics, Realme Narzo 20A comes with a triple camera setup on the back that consists of a primary 12MP camera, a 2MP black, and white camera, and a 2MP depth sensor. On the front, there is an 8MP selfie camera housed within the notch cutout.
Narzo 20A is packed with a 5,000mAh battery with normal 10W charging speeds.
Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, and a Micro-USB port.
Realme Narzo 20 Pro Specifications
It features a 6.5-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) resolution Ultra Smooth display that supports a 90Hz high refresh rate. Additionally, it also comes with a 120Hz touch sampling rate as well as 480 nits of peak brightness.
The phone is powered by the MediaTek Helio G95 processor and is paired with 6GB/8GB RAM and 64GB/128GB storage options. Users can also choose to expand the storage by using microSD cards of up to 256GB.
In terms of optics, Realme Narzo 20 Pro comes with a quad-camera setup on the back that consists of a primary 48MP camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with 119-degree field-of-view, a 2MP black, and white camera, and a 2MP macro lens. On the front, there is a 16MP selfie camera housed within the punch-hole notch cutout.
However, Narzo 20 Pro is fitted with a 4,500mAh battery with support for 65W SuperDart Charge fast charging technology. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, and a USB Type-C port.
On the other hand, both 20 and 20A come with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor as opposed to 20 Pro’s side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Also read: Exchange Offers
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…