Oppo Reno 4 SE with 65W Fast Charging Launched
Oppo Reno 4 SE comes in two configurations, both of which have 8GB of RAM and storage goes up to 256GB.
Highlights of the Story
- It features a triple rear camera setup.
- The phone supports 65W fast charging.
- Oppo Reno 4 SE costs CNY 2,499 (roughly Rs. 27,100) for the base model.
Oppo has launched a new smartphone known as Oppo Reno 4 SE. It launched in China as another entry in the Reno 4 series. This series includes Reno 4, Reno 4 Pro, and Reno 4 Pro Artist Limited Edition. Moreover, this latest smartphone from the brand comes with 65W fast charging support.
Oppo Reno 4 SE Price
Reno 4 SE price starts from CNY 2,499 (approx. INR 27,100) for the 8GB RAM +128GB variant. However, the 8GB + 256GB variant is pricing at CNY 2,799 (roughly Rs. 30,400).
It is available in three color options including Super Flash Black, Super Flash Blue, and Super Flash White. The device will go on sale in China on September 25.
Oppo Reno 4 SE Specifications
It features a 6.43-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) AMOLED display. Additionally, it comes with a 90.8 percent screen to body ratio, 409ppi pixel density, and 600 nits of peak brightness. It has a standard 60Hz refresh rate and a 180Hz touch sampling rate.
The phone is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 720 SoC with 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM. It comes with 128GB/ 256GB of UFS 2.0 internal storage. However, there is no option to expand storage.
In terms of optics, Oppo Reno 4 SE houses a triple-camera setup with a combination of 48MP primary lens with f/1.7 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide-angle with f/2.2 lens, and 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture. On the front, there is a 32MP selfie shooter with an f/2.4 lens.
It also packs a 4,300mAh battery with support for 65W fast charging. Moreover, it runs on Android 10 with ColorOS 7 on top of it. There is an in-display fingerprint scanner as well.
Connectivity options on the Oppo Reno 4 SE include 5G support, 4G, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ A-GPS, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a USB Type-C port for charging. Furthermore, it also features a geomagnetic sensor, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, gravity sensor, and gyroscope.
However, there is no word on international availability of the smartphone.
Also read: Compare Mobile Phones
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…