- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory No
Oppo Reno 4
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,330Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSSamsung Galaxy S10e₹46,299Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,990VSOPPO K1₹13,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- OPPO F9₹13,999VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone XR₹46,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹47,900VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹46,999Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹46,999Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹42,990Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹13,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹16,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹117,100Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹20,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹31,500Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,833Know More
- Motorola One Action₹9,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
It’s a powerful Snapdragon 765G processor coupled with a brilliantly designed phone and a colossal battery is what makes Oppo Reno 4 a powerhouse and a must-try.
- Rich AMOLED panel
- 5G network on-board (not available in India)
- Blazing fast 65W SuperVOOC 2.0
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- UFS 2.1 storage
- Standard 60Hz display
- There’s no 3.5mm headphone jack
- There’s no memory card slot
Oppo refreshed its Reno series by adding Reno 4 and Reno 4 Pro just 6 months after the Reno 3 series arrived last year. Oppo Reno 4 is a vanilla version with a 6.43” AMOLED panel with a Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection on top. The device is powered by none other than the powerful yet mid-range Snapdragon 765G 7nm chipset with a large 4,000 mAh battery and a 65W fast charging tech on-board. It has a triple rear and a dual front punch-hole camera setup. Oppo Reno 4 is available in Purple, Black, and Blue colour variants.
Oppo Reno 4 Price in India
Oppo Reno 4 price in India launched in China in two storage variants i.e. 8+128GB and 12+256GB. The standard variant arrived in China at RMB 3,799 or Rs.40,500/- while the higher trim is available at RMB 4,299 or Rs.45,800/-. Oppo Reno 4 8+128GB variant in India is expected to be priced at Rs.31,990/- as per the sources although the official price tags for Indian launch are not confirmed yet. About the release date, Oppo Reno 4 is expected to arrive on August 28, 2020, as a tentative date.
Oppo Reno 4 is packed in a comfortable and handy sized frame with a glossy glass finish on the back. There is a triple camera setup on the back with an LED flash, but no sign of a fingerprint sensor. On the front is a 6.4-inch AMOLED display nearly touching the edges, hence negligible bezels. As part of the elliptical punch-hole cutout, Oppo Reno 4 sports a dual selfie camera. You can also see the in-display fingerprint scanner.
Oppo Reno 4 no doubt sports a refined display. It is equipped with a 6.43” AMOLED panel with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. It is tall at 20:9 aspect ratio and the display is rich with 409 PPI density and it can produce a typical brightness of 430 nits. Furthermore, the display has a Corning Gorilla Glass 6 for protection and it has a dual punch-hole cutout for the front sensors. It is also TUV Rheinland certified display to protect against the harmful blue rays.
Under the hood, Oppo Reno 4 is powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset which is manufactured on a 7nm node. It is an octa-core chipset with a max frequency of 2.4GHz and it is paired with Adreno 620 GPU, 8GB RAM, and 128/256GB of UFS 2.1 storage on-board.
Oppo Reno 4 runs on the latest Android 10-based ColorOS 7.2 and it is eligible for Android 11-based ColorOS 8 at the earliest.
Oppo Reno 4 is equipped with a triple camera setup at the back while the front has a dual punch-hole shooter. Talking about the front camera, it packs in a 32MP wide-angle sensor with 0.8-micron pixel size along with a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4. At the back, there’s a 48MP primary sensor with f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, 0.8-micron pixel size; a secondary 8MP ultra-wide-angle sensor with an aperture of f/2.2, 119° field of view, and 1.12-micron pixel size, and finally, there’s a 2MP depth sensor with an aperture of f/2.4. It is paired with a LED flash and the whole setup is capable of shooting videos at 4K resolution.
Oppo Reno 4 is equipped with a large 4,000 mAh Li-Po battery capable of providing an output of more than a day even on moderate to heavy usage. It is further equipped with a whopping 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 charging tech that juices up the battery to 60% in 15 minutes and to max capacity in 36 minutes.
Oppo launched the Reno 4 series in June 2020 in China less than six months after the Reno 3 series went live. Oppo Reno 4 does manage to squeeze in a lot of beef even after being an upper mid-range device with SDM765G which includes a faster 65W SuperVOOC 2.0, and a 4000 mAh battery under the hood. The device does have 5G although it is not available in India so you are limited to 4G only. There are many ups with the Oppo Reno 4 and since it falls at half the price of a flagship although, with a slightly underpowered processor compared to them, you are in for a treat.