Realme has emerged as one of the strongest competitors in the budget smartphone segment since its launch in the Indian market. Realme Narzo 10A is another addition to Realme’s entry-level smartphones, this time under a new Narzo series. Realme Narzo 10A packs in a massive battery and a new Mediatek Helio G70 processor for improved performance when it comes to gaming. There is a lot in common to other Realme devices in this smartphone.
Realme Narzo 10A Price in India
Realme Narzo 10A being an entry-level smartphone is offered at a very attractive and affordable price for the beginners. Realme Narzo 10A price in India is Rs.8,499 for the 3GB+32GB. It is available to buy on the Realme official online store and Flipkart.
Realme Narzo 10A is more or less like the Realme C3 in the same price segment with a new processor. It can surely fetch good sales for Realme at this price.
Realme Narzo 10A comes with a considerably large battery size of 5000 mAh and an Helio G70 processor suitable for gaming. The design is old-school though.
- Mediatek Helio G70 chipset
- 5000 mAh battery
- Competitive pricing
- Similar design
- Just 3GB RAM
Realme Narzo 10A is a solid budget segment device with support for extensive gaming using the Helio G70 processor and massive battery life.
Realme Narzo is fitted on a 6.5-inch HD+ LCD mini-drop display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. The bezels are visible on the screen but the 89.8% screen-to-body ratio fills in for providing an immersive full view visual experience. Protected by the Gorilla Glass 3, the display also has a night mode feature to protect the eyes from excessive brightness.
Realme Narzo 10A features an iconic design with Realme logo printed on the back in a bold and unique manner. Besides, there is a triple camera on the back with a fingerprint scanner placed in the centre. The selfie camera is housed in the tiny waterdrop notch on the front. It also enables the AI face unlock feature. Realme Narzo 10A comes with a triple card slot for dual sim and memory card, a 3.5mm audio jack, but the charging port is typical USB-type. The body is splash-resistant and scratch-proof.
Realme Narzo 10A is available in two colour options – So White and So Blue.
Realme Narzo 10A is driven by an octa-core Mediatek Helio G70 processor, the one of its kind which supports PubG even in high graphics mode. This SoC is processed on the 12nm technology. It comes with just 3G RAM and 32GB internal storage which can be a little disappointing for regular usage. The storage can be expandable using a memory card.
Realme Narzo runs on the latest realme UI based on Android 10 which comes with better optimizations and seamless user experience.
Realme Narzo 10A sports an AI triple camera setup on the back with the primary sensor being 12MP, a 2MP macro lens and a 2MP depth sensor. The camera supports PDAF for autofocus and 1080p HD video recording is also possible. The rear camera can take AI portrait shots as well. The camera app on the Narzo 10A features Time-lapse, Ultra macro-mode, Chroma boost and Panorama mode.
The 5MP selfie camera on the front features HDR mode for AI portrait selfies.
Realme Narzo 10A offers a considerably large battery capacity of 5000 mAh which can keep the phone running for over a day. It also supports the reverse charging feature to use your device as a power bank in times of need. There is no support for fast charging though.
Realme Narzo 10A is a solid budget segment device with support for extensive gaming using the Helio G70 processor and massive battery life. The device is quite similar to Realme C3 which came a few months back in terms of design, pricing and build. It can stand as a great competition to Infinix and Redmi smartphones.
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- Back Camera12 MP
- Front Camera5 MP
- Thickness0.35 inches
- Height6.47 inches
- Weight195 g
- ColorSo Blue
- ColorSo Blue, So White
- BuildGlass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame
- Width2.95 inches
- Display TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 3
- Screen Size6.5 inches
- Display Resolution720 x 1600 pixels
- Aspect Ratio20:9
- Pixel Density270 ppi
- Screen to Body Ratio89.8%
- CPUOcta-core (2x2.0 GHz Cortex-A75, 6x1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- OSAndroid 10, realme UI 1.0
- Chipset GPMediatek Helio G70 (12 nm)
- RAM3 GB RAM
- GPUMali-G52 2EEMC2
- Storage32 GB
- Expandable MemorymicroSDXC (dedicated slot), Up to 256 GB
- RAM/Internal Storage32GB 3GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- AutofocusAuto Flash (LED Flash)
- Triple Camera12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/2.8", 1.25micron, PDAF2 MP, (macro)2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Back Camera Video1080p30fps
- Front Camera Video1080p30fps
- Front Camera FeaturesHDR, panorama
- Single Camera5 MP, f/2.4, 27mm (wide), 1/5", 1.12micron
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Battery Capacity5000 mAh battery
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- ChargingCharging 10WReverse charging
- Battery TypeLi-Po
- USBmicroUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- RadioFM radio
- SIMDual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Network SupportGSM / HSPA / LTE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- SensorsFingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Water ResistantSplash resistant
- Announced On2020, May 11
- StatusAvailable. Released 2020, May 22
Price / Buy
Get the best price for Realme Narzo 10A
- How To Remove Virus From Android Phone – 3 Easy Steps!Thu, 28 May'20While Android makes Smartphones more accessible to people, it is claimed to be more vulnerable to attacks and viruses. If you own an Android phone and feel that your smartphone is acting abnormally then there is a chance that it is infected by a virus or malware that is resulting in unexpected behavior. Most users tend to factory reset their smartphones when such situations arise, and this results in massive data loss. However, there are multiple other ways of dealing with this problem and you can effectively remove viruses from your Android smartphone without performing a Factory Reset and this article shows you how to do it.
- For most users switching between multiple phones on a regular basis can be a complete pain, not only do you have to ensure that all your data is backed up, but you also have to find different ways to transfer your accounts and make sure all your favorite apps get reinstalled again when you make a switch. Most reviewers do this on an extremely regular basis as we switch from one smartphone to the other in the pursuit of the ultimate best, we use some of the below-mentioned tools that come handy during the switch
- How To Share Location On WhatsApp!Wed, 27 May'20We have all probably been in a situation where we go out with friends in a crowded place such as a mall, park or an exhibition center and get lost in it. These are situations where it would be very helpful if we could find the location of our friends and navigate our way to them. Luckily, WhatsApp comes with an option that allows you to share your location or your live location to a single user or a group of users.
- Best Smartphones Under 15000Wed, 27 May'20There are a number of smartphones available in the different segments but when it comes to choose one and buy for someone or suggest to someone, we all get totally confused especially, when someone asks to suggest the best smartphones under 15000. This is because in the mid-range segment there are so many brands and…
- For some unknown reasons we often come across laptops without a good quality webcam, even Apple’s own MacBook line up has an average webcam. While the webcam in most laptops might be enough for average users, it might look bad if you have an important meet or a live stream that is viewed by multiple people. Luckily, iPhones and most modern Android smartphones come with good front and rear cameras, however, in most cases the applications we use on our laptops might not be available for the smartphones in the form of an app or we need to be on the Laptop for some specific tasks. If you find yourself in this situation, this guide is for you
- Best Smartphones With Snapdragon 865 Processor!Tue, 26 May'20Snapdragon 865 SoC was first announced at Qualcomm Annual Tech Summit, this 5G exclusive chipset is the successor to the Snapdragon 855 and 855+. This new chipset upgrades the prime and performance cores to new Cortex-A77 based architecture offering a 25% performance improvement and 25% improvement in power efficiency. This new chipset also brings support for LPDDR5 RAM and Dolby Vision and HGL support making the smartphones very capable. The SoC allows manufacturers to make phones with up to 200MP sensor and supports 8K recording in 30FPS. The GPU has also seen a 25% performance improvement and 35% power efficiency improvement. The Snapdragon 865 still doesn’t come with an integrated 5G modem and claims better power efficiency while using 4G networks compared to the previous generation chipset.
- How To Stop Android Apps Running In The Background!Mon, 25 May'20Android is one of the most used mobile operating systems and works across multiple devices including phones, tablets, TVs, Watches, and more. However, the most widespread adoption of Android is seen in smartphones. It is common for the third party installed applications on Android to keep running in the background despite being closed by the user, this results in a lot of performance and battery drain. The best way to prevent this is to keep a check on the background apps running on your smartphone and put them to sleep or uninstall them if not required. There are manual and automated ways of doing this and we will be covering both the ways in this article.
- How To Know If You Are Blocked On WhatsApp!Sun, 24 May'20WhatsApp is the most used instant messaging service in the market right now, this platform was acquired by Facebook in 2014 and has continued to grow and acquire a massive chunk of users. WhatsApp is used by people across all ages and it is common that almost every smartphone user has a WhatsApp account. If you are unable to send a WhatsApp message to a user then either the user has uninstalled the application from their phone or might have blocked you, here’s how to find out.
- WhatsApp is undoubtedly the biggest instant messaging platform in the world right now, this application was acquired by Facebook for a price of $19 Billion way back in 2014. There has been a massive list of updates to the application ever since introducing new features and improving existing ones. WhatsApp added the ability to recall or delete an already sent message a very long time ago now, we will now give it a look to understand the process.
- How To Share A Google Calendar: A Step-By-Step Guide!Mon, 18 May'20Google Calendar is one of the most used online digital calendars, it comes with multiple options and has cross-platform support. Google Calendar also allows you to share your calendar with a specific user or make it public for others to view and make an appointment. The process is extremely easy to set up and after successful setup, you will be able to share your Google Calendar with other users.
- 7.4spec scoreHonor 9AAdd to compare
- 8spec scorePoco F2 ProAdd to compare
- 7.5spec scoreTecno Spark 5Add to compare
- 8spec scoreXiaomi Mi Note 10 LiteAdd to compare
- 8.1spec scoreXiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max₹16,999Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreSony Xperia 10 IIAdd to compare
- 7.5spec scoreRealme Narzo 10A₹8,499Add to compare
- 7spec scoreOnePlus ZAdd to compare
- Google Pixel 4aAdd to compare
- 7.8spec scoreRealme Narzo 10₹11,999Add to compare