10 Best WhatsApp Emoji Apps For Android & iOS
WhatsApp is the most popular instant messaging app and is the goto app to communicate with friends and family. Ditching the traditional text messages, the emojis are the best way to easily convey our expressions. They help in adding an emotional touch to the message. Emojis have the power to change the mood of the reader significantly. Here are some apps that can help you discover new emojis and even let you create one of your own.
Table Of Contents
- 1Top 10 WhatsApp Emoji Apps To Try in 2020
Highlights of the Story
• Emojis are a better way to express your emotions. They play a far important role rather than replacing the words we want to communicate with graphical representation.
• Here are some apps that can help you discover new emojis and even let you create your own personalized emoji.
WhatsApp has been our goto text messenger for quite some time now and is one of the most popular applications in India. Having a conversation by writing a text is a necessity, but a text-based conversation sometimes becomes quite boring, and simply replying with an Emoji brings the fun back.
Emojis are the best source to convey our sentiments using non-verbal communication by reforming the meaning of the message. Up to some extent, emojis have also changed the way people interact. Using emojis have now developed a creative form of language.
Here we have created a list of emoji apps that have thousands of emojis to cater to your needs. They will help you with making customized emojis and sending them to your friends. Given below is the entire list of WhatsApp emoji apps that can help you discover new emojis:
Also read: Top Camera Smartphones
Top 10 WhatsApp Emoji Apps To Try in 2020
Bitmojis are always fun and cool and is a cool way to interact by creating your own personalized avatar. You can pick from hundreds of options available. A Bitmoji can be created according to your preferences, as you can choose options from a huge library of customizations available there. You can also store and share your bitmoji wherever you chat, not just WhatsApp but on any app. Also, you don’t need any extra skills or creativity to use this application.
Also Read: The Best Android VPN Apps 2020 Edition
Creating your customized look helps in adding fun and joy. Various pre-made emojis and stickers are available that can be used as the emojis. The main feature is that you can choose a photo and find similarly suggested emojis and outfits. Also, the expressions and outfit of the emojis can easily be customized.
Using Avatoon you can use your creativity and create your emoji to share it with your friends. There is an option to create funny emojis and cartoons of yourself and your friends as well. Here, your personal avatar will express how you are feeling.
There are lots of customization options available from your clothes to hair. You can also quickly share the emojis on different social media platforms like WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, and many more.
3. Mirror Emoji
Mirror emoji helps in creating your character, avatars, and stickers. So you can easily make your own emoji in simplified steps. It has a facial recognition option available that lets you send animated faces and caricatures to your friends, just like Mimoji on iOS. You can also create GIFs or choose funny memes and send them to your friends, with the option of new popular meme stickers every week.
You can can change the outfit and expressions of the sticker as per your liking and choose from hundreds of options available. The app also features an in-build emoji keyboard along with photo editing and cartoon making tools that come quite handy.
4. Elite Emoji
Elite emoji provides you a source for thousands of emojis, which can make your chat more fun and meaningful. You can easily explore a wide range of emojis available. The app is completely free to use and has a lot of emojis and stickers to choose from.
Also Read: How To Send Large Video Files On WhatsApp!
You can also discover new and trendy emojis from the collection available and search by writing the expression’s name. Its collection of funny and cute emoticons besides the captions and emojis, according to personal characteristics, are its main USPs.
5. Face Cam: Face Emoji Avatar
Face Cam is your ultimate option for 3D emojis that express you better. You can choose from several features available like eye colors, skin tones, hair color, and many others. Also, multiple avatars can be created for your friends and family that are accessible anytime and anywhere. These are easy to share on any social media platform that you like. Also, the availability of magical video filters makes it even more exciting, helping you in shooting videos.
You can also send multiple emojis at a time using this app. Moreover, you can take photos or videos with other people (family, relative, friend, and classmate) using its two-people face emoji together. You can also try out some pre-made emojis with different expressions available.
Download Links: Android
6. Emoji Face Recorder
The Emoji Face Recorder has a vast collection of emojis and stickers. This cool app records your face and your emotions to awesome 3D emoji models (pig, owl, wolf, lizard, octopus, and lizard) just like Mimoji on iOS. Many cute characters are available from which you can select emojis for your face.
Also Read: What Is End To End Encryption In WhatsApp?
You can also record your voice and set the voice and background sound with the video, including your own voice. You can also share your videos with your friends, family, and relatives on different social media apps.
7. New Emojis Stickers 3D Animated Wasticker Apps
This app is a hub of a wide range of emojis that you can quickly send to your friends. Also, the app features a great collection of emoji 3D stickers for WhatsApp with the funniest faces.
You can make your own animated emoji and send it to others according to your own preference. It’s easy to customize the outfit and the background color. Also, the app is available free of cost and offers a perfect 3D emojis to bring the spark back into WhatsApp conversations.
Download Links: Android
8. Mojipop: My Personal Emoji Keyboard And Camera
Mojipop has a superb collection of emojis and stickers. The regular keyboard can also be changed into a pool of emojis, which seems to be pretty cool. You can easily create emojis of your own self and your friends and family in no time.
Also Read: How To Unblock Yourself On WhatsApp!
You can also share funny and personalized caricatures and stickers with anyone. The best part is that every update adds some of the new stickers and fresh new designs keep arriving regularly.
9. Emoji Background Changer: Emoji Photo Editor
This amazing app is mostly used for editing and adding emojis. So, you can pick different emojis and put them together. Moreover, it is a wonderful app for editing pictures and adding background emojis as well.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 10000
Emojis on images can also be added to enhance their beauty. Also, there is a sharing option available that helps you in sharing them with others. The background eraser tool also helps you in erasing the original background, and all this is available freely.
Download Links: Android
10. Emojidom Emoticons For Texting
There is a large, funny collection of sticker packs available in this app. From adults, lovers, to animals, you can enjoy these cute WhatsApp stickers by sharing them with anyone. New WhatsApp stickers are regularly added here.
Download Links: Android
- We’ll compare Nothing OS Vs Oxygen OS and will know how both software integrates with your daily life. In contrast to One UI, Oxygen OS provides the closest experience to stock Android. In addition to changing the order of several headers, the OnePlus 9RT makes a few minor adjustments. However, the Nothing Phone 1, which…
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…