How To Unblock Yourself On WhatsApp!
WhatsApp is commonly used by most people to exchange messages and is perhaps the most used instant messaging platform in the world right now. WhatsApp enables users to communicate with friends and family with ease just by having their phone numbers. While this very much adds to the convenience of users, it also means that anyone with your phone number can contact you. While WhatsApp does come with a feature to block unnecessary conversations, it is possible to overcome this block using some workarounds.
Table Of Contents
- 1How to Unblock yourself on WhatsApp!
- 2Alternate Solution
Highlights of the Story
- WhatsApp allows users to send and receive messages by just having the user mobile number.
- This makes it extremely convenient to contact users and send messages but comes at the cost of getting messages from users we don’t want.
- WhatsApp comes with a feature to block users you do not want to contact; luckily, there is a workaround to bypass this and continue texting.
Blocked by someone you care about, want to know how to unblock yourself on WhatsApp. This article is just for you. It is almost everyone one of us, who are at least once blocked from contacting a friend on WhatsApp. For this, it is essential to know how to unblock yourself on WhatsApp. When you are talking to someone on WhatsApp, they will often ban you for any reason they want. When someone else blocks you, you are not able to send messages to them.
There are many ways to find out if you are blocked on WhatsApp. Moreover, you can also find ways to how to unblock yourself on WhatsApp. For example, if your messages are not going through and are in sent. Or your calls to the user are not saying “Ringing” over a prolonged duration. They likely have blocked your friend on WhatsApp.
Also Read: How To Know If You Are Blocked On WhatsApp!
Although there is no shame in getting blocked by someone on Social Media, it does hurt a bit. However, if you are looking to unblock yourself on WhatsApp, there’s a quick hack to get this done.
One of the most straightforward solutions is to delete your WhatsApp account, uninstall the app, and then re-install the app to set up a new account. Deleting and setting up a new account does the trick for most users. This can be a lifesaver if you are blocked by someone that you need to contact. This is the answer to how to unblock yourself on WhatsApp.
Also Read: How To Share Location On WhatsApp!
How to Unblock yourself on WhatsApp!
- The first step to how to unblock yourself on whatsapp starts by deleting your account. Open the WhatsApp messenger on your smartphone. Look for the Settings section of the app in the top-right corner.
- Tap on the Settings option and then navigate to the Account section of the app. It is located immediately next to the key icon below your profile.
- For how to unblock yourself on WhatsApp, go ahead and tap on the delete my account option.
- A pop-up will now appear which will tell you that you will be removed from all WhatsApp groups. In addition, your messaging history will be erased.
- You will have to select the country that your phone number is associated with your account. Then tap on the orange “Delete my account” button to the bottom of your screen.
- This action will get its confirmation on the next page of the application.
- Once you have deleted your account, go ahead and remove the WhatsApp messenger app and restart the device.
This action will delete all the temporary cache files from your device, while it is not a mandatory step, it is good to stay safe to ensure that your trick works without any issues. Once the above steps are done, you can then open Google Play Store and search for the WhatsApp messenger app. Open the listing of the app, and hit on the Install button to begin the installation.
Once the download is complete then tap on the open button and the WhatsApp messenger will open on the setup screen. You will need to accept the Terms and Conditions of WhatsApp. Here you can start to set up a new account. When you have to input the necessary fields, you will then have to verify your phone number through an OTP sent as a text message. Your new account will then get unblocked from all the contacts who previously blocked you on WhatsApp.
While the above-mentioned solution is pretty easy for most users and solves the problem, most users might not want to jeopardize their entire account just to be able to talk to one person. While the above method does work with a high level of confidence. It is important to know that using the Account Deletion method results in your removal from every participating group on WhatsApp. You will need to request an Admin of each group to add you back to the group manually after your removal.
Alternatively, you can ask a mutual friend to create a group with you and the user who has blocked you. After this group is created your friend who is the mediator in this situation can leave the group. This will help in allowing you and the other user to have a conversation even after getting blocked. This will still prevent you from making calls to the other user but at least offers some medium of communication.
WhatsApp is the most commonly used instant messaging application. It has the most number of users on it when compared to the other platforms. This also means that it attracts a lot of attention from unwanted places. This also results in genuine users facing the blocking feature by other users assuming it to be spam.
If for some reason you are blocked by an important contact. If it is of extreme importance for you to reach them. Then using the above workarounds can turn out to be very useful.
Apart from this, it is always healthy to settle your course with your friend. Then, perhaps, a quick call can do the trick. The answer to how to unblock yourself on WhatsApp is all rested upon your actions. Happy chatting!
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.