How To Unblock Yourself On WhatsApp!
WhatsApp is commonly used by most people to exchange messages and is perhaps the most used instant messaging platform in the world right now. WhatsApp enables users to communicate with friends and family with ease just by having their phone number. While this very much adds to the convenience of users, it also means that anyone with your phone number can contact you. While WhatsApp does come with a feature to block unnecessary conversations, it is possible to overcome this block using some workarounds.
Highlights of the Story
- WhatsApp allows users to send and receive messages by just having the users mobile number
- This makes it extremely convenient to contact users and send messages but comes at the cost of getting messages from users that we don’t want
- WhatsApp comes with a feature to block users that you do not want to contact, luckily there is a workaround to bypass this and continue texting
It is an openly accepted truth that most of us, if not all of us have at least been in one situation when we sadly realize that we have been blocked from contacting a contact on WhatsApp.
There are many ways to find out if you have been blocked on WhatsApp, if your messages are not going through and are being stuck in sent or if your calls to the user are not saying “Ringing” over an endured duration then it is likely that you have been blocked by them on WhatsApp.
Also Read: How To Know If You Are Blocked On WhatsApp!
There is no shame in getting blocked by someone on Social Media, however, if you are looking for a solution to get yourself unblocked then there’s a quick hack to get this done.
One of the easiest solutions is to delete your WhatsApp account, uninstall the app, and then re-install the app to set up a new account. Deleting and setting up a fresh account does the trick for most users and this can be a lifesaver if you have been blocked by someone that you absolutely need to contact.
Also Read: How To Share Location On WhatsApp!
How to Unblock yourself on WhatsApp!
- The first step starts by deleting your account, open the WhatsApp messenger on your smartphone and look for the Settings section of the app in the top-right corner
- Tap on the Settings option and then navigate to the Account section of the app that is located immediately next to the key icon below your profile
- Once you are in the account section, go ahead and tap on the delete my account option
- A pop-up will now appear which will tell you that you will be removed from all WhatsApp groups and your messaging history will be erased
- Now you will have to select the country that your phone number is associated with your account and then tap on the orange “Delete my account” button to the bottom of your screen
- This action will then be confirmed on the next page of the application
- Once you have deleted your account, go ahead and remove the WhatsApp messenger app and restart the device
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.