How To Search On Google Using An Image Or Video
It’s a new decade, and technology is growing faster than ever! With this comprehensive guide, you can easily get relevant search results using an image or video. You can directly search on google with an image by uploading the image on google search to get relevant results. Here’s how to search on Google using an Image.
Highlights of the Story
- Not just text, you can even search Images to get relevant information on Google Search.
- Using your phone or laptop; Google allows searching on its Chrome browser.
- There is a Reverse Image search application too, for faster image searches on Google.
Looking for the right information about an image? Well, it is possible too! With advancements in technology, Google has become capable enough of making searches on Google using different videos or images just like you do with text. Isn’t it amazing? Here’s how to search on Google using an image.
Search on Google Using an Image
If you want to search with an image about which you know nothing about, Google’s search engine offers an incredible option to do so. There are two ways to it:
Method 1: Using Google Image Search
Step 1: Open the Google Chrome Web Browser and click on the search address bar.
Step 2: There, type in images.google.com.
In case you are accessing the website using a smartphone then open your Chrome settings. Then, click on the ‘Desktop Site’ option. You will notice that the site is now shown as if it was on a desktop screen.
Step 3: Now click on the camera icon. To search Image on Google.
You will see Search by image title, under which there will be two options: Paste image URL and Upload an image. If you want to search with an image using the URL of that image, copy the URL and paste that under this option. If you wish to upload it and then search, you click on this, a new window will pop-up.
Step 4: Now, select the image you want to search. You will be normally redirected to the results of the query page. Here you will be able to view the results of your image search using the photo you wanted to lookup for. Also, there’s a list of other photos that are related to your image search matching the color, pattern, and relevancy.
Also Read: PUBG Mobile Beta: How To Download in India
Method 2: Using the Reserve Image Search application
This is a more convenient mehtod especially for smartphones as there is a dedicated app to search on Google using the image. Here’s how to do it.
Step 1: You need to download an application called Reserve Image Search.
Step 2: After the installation process is completed, grant all the permissions it needs so as to make it function properly.
Step 3: Open the application and hit the ‘Add Image’ option.
Step 4: A pop-up will ask you to select the photo you want to search for on Google.
After you make your selection, the application will make use of its software to find the required results.
Search on Google Using Videos
The image search feature of Google doesn’t yet provide its users with the facility of searching through the internet using a video. But still, you can search by following these steps:
Step 1: Play the video you want to search for.
Step 2: Now, make use of the Snipping Tool to take a snapshot/screenshot of any frame in that video.
Step 3: When you capture it, save it in any location of your choice.
Step 4: Now, launch any web browser of your choice on your desktop or laptop.
Step 5: In the address bar of your preferred browser, open the address images.google.com
Step 6: Now click on the camera icon.
You will see Search by image title, under which there will be two options: Paste image URL and Upload an image. If you want to search up an image using the URL of that image, copy the URL and paste that under this option. If you wish to upload it and then search, you click on this, a new window will pop-up. You have to select the image you want to search for.
Step 7: Now you will be redirected to the results of the query page. Here you will be able to view the results of your image search using the photo you wanted to look for. There will also be a list of other photos that are related to your image search in visuals like color and pattern.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…