How To Convert Youtube Videos Into Mp3 Files?
Youtube is undoubtedly the most used video streaming platform and there is a reason behind it. You get to explore a huge variety of content but everything is in video format and you can’t extract mp3 files to listen to your favorite music or podcast later. MyMp3, TubeMate, etc. are some tools that are used to convert Youtube videos into Mp3 files. Here’s the process.
Highlights of the Story
- All content on Youtube is available in video format which can’t be played in the background if you intend to listen to it in just the audio format.
- Except for having a subscription to Youtube Music, you can’t listen to Mp3 files from Youtube.
- But it’s possible now with the help of a video to an Mp3 converter using some online tools. Here’s How
Unless you have a Youtube Premium membership, playing Youtube videos in the background is not an option. You can’t even listen to just to audio with the screen locked. So the best option to download your favorite music or podcast is to download the mp3 of the video and you can listen to it later.
Youtube natively does not allow downloading the mp3 version of the video and you can use some tools to extract mp3 files from Youtube videos.
Method 1: Convert A Youtube Video Using A Browser
It is the simplest way to convert a video file into an Mp3 file as it does not require any third-party app. “YoutubetoMp3converter” website is a really good converter platform to convert your wished Youtube videos into audio files without losing the quality.
You can convert your videos to Mp3 in these simple steps with the help of a browser-
- Visit the website YoutubetoMp3converter first, and find the search box.
- You need to paste your video link here in the search box.
- Click on Convert.
- You will see several “File Size” and “File Type” options. Click on “Download” against the desired file size.
- Now play your audio and enjoy.
You can use it on any browser on any device, be it PC, Tablet, or mobile phone. It’s easy, isn’t it?
Method 2: Using Tubemate
Have a long list of videos to be converted? Using a browser may not be the best option. A dedicated application may ease things up for you. If you are an iPhone user, the options are different, like Video to Mp3 Convertor app or MyMp3 app.
For Android users, the best app for converting Youtube videos to Mp3 is to get TubeMate Downloader.
- Step 1: Open your browser and type tubemate.net and select your downloading source.
- Step 2: Click On Download Button and install the apk file
- Step 3: Download one more app “Video MP3 Converter” from the Google Play store. This app adds an extension to the download mp3 files from youtube videos.
- Step 4: Now run the Tubemate app and search for your favorite video for which you would like to convert and download the mp3 file.
- Step 5: You will see a red download button in the bottom right corner. Touch your screen, select Mp3 on the new screen that pops up.
- Step 6: Now you shall see a menu from where you can select the output format in which you would like to download the video.
- Step 7: Select “Audio (MP3, 128k)” option to download the MP3 file format of the video. And then click on the red download button again to start the download.
- Step 8: Now, agree to all popups that arrive. And finally, the video starts downloading.
- Step 9: The audio file has been saved on your phone. You can open it and listen to it offline.
Also read: Best Microphones For YouTube And Podcasting
This article sums up everything that you need to know about Youtube Video to Mp3 conversion. So choose the converter, convert your videos to audio files, and enjoy.
Also Read: How To Record Screen On Any Android Device
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…