How To Download Delhi Government’s Newly Launched ‘Delhi Corona’ App
The app is available in both Hindi and English languages.
Highlights of the Story
- The app is presently available for Android devices.
- Citizens can get information regarding number of hospital beds and ventilators.
- Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal announced the app via a live stream.
Just like Aarogya Setu, India’s app alerting users on intersections with any COVID-19 infected person, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal launched an app called ‘Delhi Corona’ from Delhi government in a press conference in the city. The app won’t just give you access to the number of coronavirus patients in the city but will also inform users about healthcare facilities around them including details on the availability of beds in both private and government hospitals as well as the number of ventilators available in the participating COVID-19 hospitals.
The Delhi Corona app from the Delhi Government gives you access to a boat-load of resources including information on hospitals in Delhi with the data on vacant beds.
If there’s a bed available in any hospital, however, the hospital is refusing to admit a patient, the app also gives you a helpline where users can call at 1031 to report the issue and appropriate actions will be taken to resolve the situation. According to the press conference, the app will update the data on healthcare facilities including vacant beds and other information twice a day at 10 am and 6 pm.
If asked how Delhi Corona is different from the Aarogya Setup app, the latter is a contact tracing app while the former is an app that provides information on healthcare facilities in the city.
Okay, with that being said, the app is available for downloads on Google Play Store which means Android users will be able to download and use it. However, Delhi Corona App Download isn’t available on the iOS App Store yet and it isn’t clear if it will arrive for iPhones as well or not.
For those who want to check for bed availability in Delhi using the Delhi Corona app, they can simply download and install the app, check for COVID-19 Beds availability, and report to the same hospital to get the patient admitted.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.