How To Download Delhi Government’s Newly Launched ‘Delhi Corona’ App
The app is available in both Hindi and English languages.
Highlights of the Story
- The app is presently available for Android devices.
- Citizens can get information regarding number of hospital beds and ventilators.
- Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal announced the app via a live stream.
Just like Aarogya Setu, India’s app alerting users on intersections with any COVID-19 infected person, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal launched an app called ‘Delhi Corona’ from Delhi government in a press conference in the city. The app won’t just give you access to the number of coronavirus patients in the city but will also inform users about healthcare facilities around them including details on the availability of beds in both private and government hospitals as well as the number of ventilators available in the participating COVID-19 hospitals.
The Delhi Corona app from the Delhi Government gives you access to a boat-load of resources including information on hospitals in Delhi with the data on vacant beds.
If there’s a bed available in any hospital, however, the hospital is refusing to admit a patient, the app also gives you a helpline where users can call at 1031 to report the issue and appropriate actions will be taken to resolve the situation. According to the press conference, the app will update the data on healthcare facilities including vacant beds and other information twice a day at 10 am and 6 pm.
If asked how Delhi Corona is different from the Aarogya Setup app, the latter is a contact tracing app while the former is an app that provides information on healthcare facilities in the city.
Okay, with that being said, the app is available for downloads on Google Play Store which means Android users will be able to download and use it. However, Delhi Corona App Download isn’t available on the iOS App Store yet and it isn’t clear if it will arrive for iPhones as well or not.
For those who want to check for bed availability in Delhi using the Delhi Corona app, they can simply download and install the app, check for COVID-19 Beds availability, and report to the same hospital to get the patient admitted.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…
- There have been so many new smartphone launches in recent days. This is the reason smartphone buyers may usually get confused while buying a phone. The under Rs. 20,000 price segment has so many phones that choosing a single smartphone has become very difficult. However, we have a new launch in this price segment which…
- This article will let you know every little detail about iQOO Z3 which may not have been clear earlier. This article will clear all your doubts related to iQOO Z3 and in case you are planning to purchase the iQOO Z3, this article will answer all your questions. Today, we will be answering 25 FAQ…