Guide: How Aarogya Setu App Download Helps You Against CoVID-19
With the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, we hope you’re truly following “Stay home, stay safe” in letter and spirit. In this article, we’re going to tell you about the “Aarogya Setu” app download, which has been launched by the Government of India to better inform its citizens about CoVID-19. Aarogya Setu roughly translates to “Bridge to Prevent Disease”. This will help the general populace be aware of the latest health and safety tips issued by the government, and also help us all practice social distancing better. The app is available on both Android and iOS. In order to download and install Aarogya Setu app, follow the steps below.
How To Download And Install The Aarogya Setu App
- If you’re an Android user, then go to the Google Play Store and download Aarogya Setu app from there. Alternatively, you can download it from the link here.
- If you’re an Apple user, then you can use Aarogya Setu App by going to the App Store, or by clicking this link.
- On the terms and conditions page, the App will request device location, Bluetooth, and data sharing permissions. You’ll have to agree in order to use the app. It’s been clarified that the data will only be shared with the Government of India.
- After this, turn on your Bluetooth and grant access to the app.
- Enter your mobile number and verify it via OTP.
- The app will then ask for your personal information like name, age, gender, etc., fill that up.
- This will be followed up by the app asking you for a self-assessment, to see if you have any symptoms of the virus. This includes questions like:
- What’s your age and gender?
- If you are coughing repeatedly or facing any trouble breathing?
- If you have any existing medical issues like diabetes, hypertension, or any other cardiac ailment?
- Whether you have taken any international trips in the past 14 days?
- In order to make the best use of the Aarogya Setu app, make sure to answer all questions honestly and accurately.
- Based on your answers, you’ll see your susceptibility to the Coronavirus.
So what exactly are the benefits of the Aarogya Setu App?
By using the Aarogya Setu app, if you ever come across a CoVID-19 patient whenever you leave the house, the app will give you an alert. However, this will only happen if the patient has registered themselves on the app too.
Normally, the app will show a green bar along with the message “you are safe”. If you come across an infected person or a high risk zone, ten this green bar will turn red and you will get an alert.
If you meet someone who later develops symptoms of Coronavirus, then also you will get an alert along with steps that you should follow going forward.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.