How To Download Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Online
Once you have received your first or second dose of the vaccine in India, you can download the vaccination certificate. This will come in handy if you decide to travel outside India. Here’s how to download your covid-19 vaccination certificate.
Highlights of the Story
- Vaccination is the only weapon to fight against the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Once you have got a dose of the vaccine, you must download and save the vaccination certificate for future reference.
- Here’s how to download your Vaccine Certificate Online
The only way to tackle Covid-19 is be getting vaccinated, and its important to make sure that everyone around you is vaccinated too. Right now the Indian government is focussing on getting each and every individual vaccinated by providing free vaccination for all.
Right now there are three main vaccinations options available in India, these are Covishield, Cavaxin, and Sputnik-V. Once you book a slot for your vaccination and get your first dose. You are awarded a vaccine Certificate Online and this is a documented proof that you have got your first dose done and you are partially vaccinated. And in case you have got both of the doses you get a vaccination certificate that says you are completely vaccinated.
Also Read: How To Register Yourself For CoVID Vaccine
In case you are planning to travel somewhere outside India, this vaccination certificate is a must-have document. Here is how you can download your vaccine certificate online:
Method 1: Download Covid Vaccination Certificate from Cowin Website
You can download your vaccination certificate directly from the official Cowin Website. Here’s How:
- Visit: www.cowin.gov.in using your internet browser.
- Now click on Register/Sign-in button at the top right.
- Enter your Mobile Number and click on “Get OTP”
- Now enter the OTP that you have recieved on your mobile and click on “Verify And Proceed”
- Now Select your name and on “Certificate” button alongside your name to download the vaccination certificate.
Also Read: What Is End To End Encryption In WhatsApp?
Method 2: Download Vaccine Certificate Online from Digilocker App
You can also download and view your vaccination certificate from the Digilocker App. Here’s How.
- First download the Digilocker app for Android or iOS smartphone.
- Now signup using your phone number and in case you already have an account then sign-in using your phone number and pin.
- Now browse to “Health” tab and click on “View All”
- Select “Ministry of Healty & Family Welfare” and now select “Covid Vaccination“
- Now enter your Benificiary ID. This is the ID that you can check by logging into your cowin account from www.cowin.gov.in and check your benificiary from here.
- Now once you have entered the benificiary ID click on “Get Document” and the certificate will arrive to your “Issued Documents” section.
- From here you can view and download your covid-19 vaccine certificate online.
Also Read: AMOLED vs LCD
Method 3: Download Vaccine Certificate From Aarogya Setu App
To download your vaccine certificate online from Aarogya Setu app, follow these steps:
- Download and Install Aarogya Setu app on your smartphone for Android and iOS.
- Now sign-in or sign-up using your phone number.
- Now select “Vaccination” from the menu on top and enter your phone number to verify again.
- Enter the OTP and proceed to verify.
- Now You can see your name and the status of your vaccination.
- Click on a small Certificate like icon on the right side, and this will open a new page and your vaccination certificate will be visible.
- Now you can even download this certificate.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…