The only way to tackle Covid-19 is be getting vaccinated, and its important to make sure that everyone around you is vaccinated too. Right now the Indian government is focussing on getting each and every individual vaccinated by providing free vaccination for all.
Right now there are three main vaccinations options available in India, these are Covishield, Cavaxin, and Sputnik-V. Once you book a slot for your vaccination and get your first dose. You are awarded a vaccine Certificate Online and this is a documented proof that you have got your first dose done and you are partially vaccinated. And in case you have got both of the doses you get a vaccination certificate that says you are completely vaccinated.
Also Read: How To Register Yourself For CoVID Vaccine
In case you are planning to travel somewhere outside India, this vaccination certificate is a must-have document. Here is how you can download your vaccine certificate online:
Method 1: Download Covid Vaccination Certificate from Cowin Website
You can download your vaccination certificate directly from the official Cowin Website. Here’s How:
- Visit: www.cowin.gov.in using your internet browser.
- Now click on Register/Sign-in button at the top right.
- Enter your Mobile Number and click on “Get OTP”
- Now enter the OTP that you have recieved on your mobile and click on “Verify And Proceed”
- Now Select your name and on “Certificate” button alongside your name to download the vaccination certificate.
Also Read: What Is End To End Encryption In WhatsApp?
Method 2: Download Vaccine Certificate Online from Digilocker App
You can also download and view your vaccination certificate from the Digilocker App. Here’s How.
- First download the Digilocker app for Android or iOS smartphone.
- Now signup using your phone number and in case you already have an account then sign-in using your phone number and pin.
- Now browse to “Health” tab and click on “View All”
- Select “Ministry of Healty & Family Welfare” and now select “Covid Vaccination“
- Now enter your Benificiary ID. This is the ID that you can check by logging into your cowin account from www.cowin.gov.in and check your benificiary from here.
- Now once you have entered the benificiary ID click on “Get Document” and the certificate will arrive to your “Issued Documents” section.
- From here you can view and download your covid-19 vaccine certificate online.
Also Read: AMOLED vs LCD
Method 3: Download Vaccine Certificate From Aarogya Setu App
To download your vaccine certificate online from the Aarogya Setu app, follow these steps:
- Download and Install Aarogya Setu app on your smartphone for Android and iOS.
- Now sign-in or sign-up using your phone number.
- Now select “Vaccination” from the menu on top and enter your phone number to verify again.
- Enter the OTP and proceed to verify.
- Now You can see your name and the status of your vaccination.
- Click on a small Certificate like icon on the right side, and this will open a new page and your vaccination certificate will be visible.
- Now you can even download this certificate.
Why it is necessary now?
Entry into public areas in Madurai district will be restricted starting on December 13 unless you have a vaccination certificate.
The authorities in the Madurai district have made it essential for members of the general public to carry their Vaccine Certificates online or offline to attend any public area. The mandate, which took effect on December 13 2021, is part of the effort to halt the development of Omicron in the world community. As of December 15, around 75% of the eligible population had received their first vaccine shot, and approximately 38% had received their second vaccination shot. Madurai district is one of the 38 districts of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, located in the country’s southeastern region. The Times of India is the source for this information.
Also Read: Different Type Of Smartphone Displays In The Market
For the latest smartphone news, stay tuned to Cashify. We also allow you to compare mobile phones so you can find out the better phone before buying.