How To Register Yourself For CoVID Vaccine Using Aarogya Setu App and CoWIN Website: Step by Step Guide
There is no CoWIN app on the Play Store for registration as the app is for administrators only.
Highlights of the Story
- The registrations for the Covid-19 vaccine registration opened at 9 AM on March 1 and will be open till 3 PM every day.
- It aims to cover around 10 crore people, saw over 29 lakh eligible beneficiaries registering themselves on day 1.
- Here’s a guide you can follow to get the members of your house vaccinated.
After vaccinating the frontline workers, India is ready for its second phase of vaccination. For now, senior citizens (above 60 years) and people aged 45 or older with comorbidities will get the vaccination. This phase aims to cover around 10 crore people, seeing over 29 lakh eligible beneficiaries registering themselves on day 1. Moreover, a user guide to help citizens register on CoWIN and book their appointment is now available.
Also Read: What Is End To End Encryption In WhatsApp?
Furthermore, the beneficiaries can visit – http://www.cowin.gov.in – to register themselves. In addition, you can also do it on Co-Win 2.0 portal or via the Aarogya Setu app, which has CoWIN app integration. The registrations opens at 9 am and will be open till 3 pm every day.
Follow the steps below to register for vaccination via Aarogya Setu:
- Download the Aarogya Setu app on your mobile phone for Android or iOS.
- See if it correctly displays your Covid status.
- On the Aarogya Setu app homepage, go to the ‘CoWIN’ tab.
- Under the CoWIN icon, you can see four options – Vaccine Information, Vaccination, Vaccination Certificate, Vaccination Dashboard. Tap on the “Vaccination” tab and then select the “Register Now” option.
- Put your mobile number and then click on “proceed to verify”.
- Enter the OTP and again select “proceed to verify”.
- Once the number verification is done, you will have to upload a photo ID card type (govt ID/voter ID card/Aadhaar, etc). Also, you can register a maximum of 4 beneficiaries through the Aarogya Setu app.
- On the following page, you will need to submit proof of eligibility. Those above 60 are eligible. People age between 45 years to 59 years will have to upload a doctor’s certificate as proof of comorbidity. The Centre lists 20 comorbidities that are under Covid-19 vaccination.
- You can also check for vaccination sites by state, district, block, and pin code. The date and availability will be displayed. Select the “book” option.
- Once registered successfully, you will receive an SMS with the appointment details.
Follow the steps to get vaccination appointment on CoWIN portal
- Go to Cowin.gov.in website.
- Enter your mobile number and click on the OTP (One Time Password). Enter the OTP received on your mobile number and click on the verify button.
- Now, a registration page will appear where you will need to enter the photo ID type, number, and your full name on it. You also need to enter the gender and age of the person.
- If the person you are registering for is a senior citizen, click on the register button. If you are registering a person with comorbidities, you have to click on yes when it asks “Do you have any comorbidities (pre-existing medical conditions)”. People age between 45 years to 60 years will need to carry a medical certificate when they go for the appointment. Once registered, a confirmation message will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- After the registration process, the system will display account details. One person can add four more people linked to the mobile number entered before. You can click on the ‘Add button’ and enter the details of other individuals to register for them as well.
- In front of the registered names’ account details, you will see a column named “Action”. Below it, you will see a calendar icon, click on it to schedule an appointment.
- You will be taken to the “Book Appointment for Vaccination” page. Now, enter details like State/UT, District, Block, and Pincode. Once all these details are entered, click on the “Search” button.
- A list of vaccination centers will appear depending on your location. You can choose one of them and then see the vaccination dates available at these centers. You can also choose dates from the next week and then click on the “Book” option.
- An “Appointment Confirmation” page will open showing the details of the booking. You can either click on “Confirm” if the information is correct or click on “Back” to make some changes.
- In the end, an “Appointment Successful” page will appear showing all the details. You can download and save the confirmation of the vaccination details.
Also Read: How To Type In Hindi On WhatsApp!
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…