How To Type In Hindi On WhatsApp! A Step-by-Step Guide For Android And iOS!
WhatsApp is by far the most popular instant messaging application in the world, this chatting app comes with loads of features including voice and video call support for individuals or groups. WhatsApp also allows you to share images, videos, GIFs, and more with your friends and family just by having their contact number. WhatsApp also introduced support for regional languages and now allows you to send and receive messages in Hindi and more languages. This guide shows you how to do the same.
Highlights of the Story
- WhatsApp is excessively famous for the features it offers and the userbase worldwide
- WhatsApp comes with multiple features including support for individual or group voice and video call
- WhatsApp also introduced support for regional languages across the globe and now supports multiple regional languages such as Hindi, Telugu, and more.
If you have been a WhatsApp user for a while, then you must have received at least a few messages in regional languages. This was made possible after WhatsApp introduced support for regional languages on the app giving the users ability to send and receive messages in multiple languages. The ability to send and receive messages in regional languages further enhances the scope of WhatsApp and allows it to reach users who do not have the skill to communicate in English.
While there were many features including support for images, video, audio, documents, and more, the support for regional languages was only recently added. This feature allows users to forward messages in regional languages and also type in regional languages with a supported keyboard.
The first step is to ensure that you are using the latest version of WhatsApp on your Android or iOS smartphone. You will also need support for the regional language on your smartphone, luckily, most modern smartphones come with support for common regional languages enabled by default
Also Read: How To Know If You Are Blocked On WhatsApp!
The following steps will teach you how to add a Hindi keyboard to your phone’s standard keyboard, Since WhatsApp uses the standard keyboard of your smartphone you will be able to type in Hindi once this feature is set up.
How to Type in Hindi in WhatsApp
Adding a Hindi Keyboard on iPhone!
- The first step is to open the iPhone settings, this is a grey app icon with gears on it and you should be able to find it easily on the Home Screen
- Scroll down and look for the General Section, this is generally located near the top of the Settings Page
- Scroll down again and tap on the Keyboard option, you will find this to the bottom of the General page
- Again, tap on the Keyboards option and then Tap on Add New Keyboard, this should be the last option on this page.
- Scroll down and look for the language of your choice, in this case, we look for Hindi. Since the iPhone languages are arranged alphabetically you will find this in the H section and if Hindi appears in the top of the suggested keyboards section, you do not need to scroll and can easily select it
- Tap on Devanagari, this option places traditional Hindi Symbols on the keyboard instead of transcribing them as you type
- Once you have followed the steps tap on done, you can now choose the Hindi keyboard from within your iPhone’s standard keyboard
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.