Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime Launched In India
Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime comes with a 6,000mAh battery, Infinity-U display, and more.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime launched in India.
- It will have a free 3-month Amazon Prime membership.
- The phone will be seamlessly integrated with some of the most popular Amazon ecosystem apps.
Samsung announced the launch of Galaxy M31 Prime, a special edition smartphone on Wednesday. It is jointly developed with Amazon.in for consumers this festive season. Moreover, it will have some Amazon ecosystem apps pre-installed.
Additionally, there is also a complimentary three-month Prime membership.
The phone will go on sale on the first day of Amazon’s Great India Festival with Prime members getting access to the sale one day early.
“Galaxy M31 has been a consistent best-seller on Amazon as our young millennial and Gen Z consumers loved its monster features. For Galaxy M31 Prime, we worked closely with Amazon to add new features that enrich user experiences. It is a great example of Samsung’s technology prowess and Amazon’s suite of prime offerings to give consumers the best of entertainment and shopping experiences. With M31 Prime, consumers will get a truly Mega Entertainer smartphone this festive season.”Sandeep Singh Arora, Senior Director
Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime Price, Availability
The phone will have a price tag of Rs. 16,499 for the sole 6GB + 128GB variant. It is available in three color options – Ocean Blue, Space Black, and Iceberg Blue.
The Galaxy M31 Prime will go on sale starting October 17 for regular Amazon users. However, Prime subscribers will get access to the sale on October 16. In addition, these members will also get Rs. 1,000 Amazon Pay cashback on October 16 on all prepaid payments.
Moreover, the customers will also get an additional 10 percent instant cashback on HDFC credit and debit cards during Amazon Great Indian Festival.
Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime Specifications
This special edition comes with the same specifications as the original Galaxy M31.
It features a 6.4-inch full-HD+ Infinity-U Display and runs on Android 10 out of the box with One UI 2.1 on top.
Additionally, the phone is powered by the octa-core Exynos 9611 processor and comes with 6GB of RAM. In addition, it comes with 128GB of onboard storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 512GB).
In terms of optics, Galaxy M31 Prime it houses a quad rear camera setup that includes a 64-MP primary sensor, an 8-MP secondary sensor, a 5-MP sensor, and a 5-MP sensor. At the front, it has a 32-MP selfie shooter.
It packs a massive 6,000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging. Additionally, it comes with an “Always On” Amazon shopping app that can be accessed by swiping right on the home screen.
It also shows updates on new and trending items on Amazon on the lock screen. There is a pre-installed folder that contains Amazon Shopping, Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Prime Music, Audible, and Kindle apps.
Also read: Compare Mobile Phones
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.