OnePlus 8T Launched in India: Unboxing, Price, Specifications
OnePlus 8T with a 120Hz refresh rate launched today in India.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus 8T comes with an AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- It will be available in India via Amazon from 17 October.
- The phone supports 65W fast charging.
OnePlus finally launches its T-series new entrant for the OnePlus 8 series, called the OnePlus 8T. It comes with some changes and improvements over the regular OnePlus 8, just like other ‘T’ models. Moreover, the phone will launch via Amazon in India starting October 17.
Also Read: How To Use Cheats In GTA San Andreas Android
Some of the key features include a 120Hz refresh rate display, a 120Hz refresh rate display, and a larger battery.
OnePlus 8T Price, Availability
The 8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage will cost Rs.42,999. Whereas, the 12GB RAM with 256GB internal storage will cost Rs.45,999. On the other hand, the pre-order will start from 16 October on Amazon and the OnePlus India website.
It comes in two color variants: Aquamarine Green and Lunar Silver. However, the other variant comes in a single Aquamarine Green color option.
OnePlus 8T will be available for purchase via Amazon India, OnePlusIndia website, and offline channels starting October 17. Moreover, it will be available on October 16 in an early access sale for Amazon Prime and OnePlus Red Cable Club members.
Launch offers include a 10 percent discount on HDFC Bank cards on Amazon.in, no-cost EMIs on HDFC Bank cards, Rs. 1,000 discount with HDFC Bank debit card purchases and Rs. 2,000 discount with HDFC Bank credit card purchases via offline channels, with the last two offers becoming available via OnePlus.in starting October 24. OnePlus is also touting benefits worth Rs. 6,000 from Jio.
OnePlus 8T Specifications
It features a 6.55-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) Fluid AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate. In addition, it has a 20:9 aspect ratio and 402ppi pixel density. The phone comes with up to 256GB of UFS 3.1 onboard storage that is not expandable.
It is powered by the Snapdragon 865 SoC and the Adreno 650 GPU. Additionally, it also paired with up to 12GB of LPDDR4X RAM. It runs OxygenOS 11 based on Android 11.
In terms of optics, the OnePlus 8T houses a rear quad-camera setup with a 48MP main sensor, 16MP ultra-wide with 123-degree field of view, 5MP macro camera, and 2MP monochrome camera. For the front, it houses a single 16-MP Sony IMX471 sensor with an f/2.4 lens.
Also Read: Oppo A53s To Launch On October 13
It packs a 4,500mAh battery – up from 4,300mAh on the OnePlus 8 – that supports 65W fast charging – Warp Charge 65. The company claims that the battery can be charged up to 100 percent in just 39 minutes and up to 58 percent in just 15 minutes.
Connectivity options include 5G, 4G, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, Glonass, and a USB Type-C port for charging.
Also read: Smartphone News
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…