Oppo A53s To Launch On October 13
Oppo seems all set to introduce another handset called the Oppo A53s.
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo A53s has been listed in two color options.
- It is likely to have at least 8GB of RAM.
- The phone comes with a price tag of EUR 189 (roughly Rs. 16,400).
Oppo is all set to launch a new smartphone, called the Oppo A53s and Oppo A73 5G. Recently, Amazon Germany listing revealed the price, launch date, and features of the upcoming A53s. It is quite similar to the A53 2020 launched in Indonesia in August. This later debuted in India shortly after its initial launch.
Also Read: How To Always Win In Ludo King
As per the listing, the launch will take place on October 13.
Oppo A53s Pricing
It is listed with a price tag of EUR 189 (around Rs. 16,400).
The smartphone is already up for pre-orders in the Electric Black and Fancy Blue color options. It is set to be released in the country on October 13.
Oppo A53s Specifications
Amazon listing gives some details about its specifications of the phone. The listing also includes some renders of the new phone that hint at similarities with the A53 2020 that launched in India in August.
It will sport a 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel with a punch-hole design. Moreover, it will also offer an HD+ resolution along with a 90Hz refresh rate.
The Oppo A53s is also powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 SoC. However, the listing did not reveal the RAM variant. On the other hand, the listing shows 128GB internal storage.
In terms of optics, it will also offer a rectangle-shaped triple camera with a 13-megapixel primary sensor. It is listed with a 16MP front camera. Lastly, it will sport a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Oppo A53s packs a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
Additionally, Oppo has another smartphone called the Oppo A73 5G in its store. As per tipster Sudhanshu, the Oppo A73 5G will be offered in black and neon colors, and the price will start at EUR 299 (around Rs. 25,900).
Also read: Mobile Proximity Sensor Repair
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi