Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Could Have Under-display Camera: Report
Galaxy Z Fold 3 might feature an in-display camera, reports suggest.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 will reportedly be the first foldable phone to come with an under-display camera.
- It is tipped to launch in 2021.
- The phone will succeed in the Galaxy Z Fold 2.
Earlier this year, Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 got many significant upgrades in its design from its original variant. Now, it looks the company has already started working on Fold 3, according to a report from The ELEC. The upgrades include a full-screen cover display, higher screen refresh rate, improved hinge design, and more. However, the one thing it did not have was – the in-display camera in its design upgrade.
On the other hand, reports suggest it will bring the tech next year one way or another. It will reportedly be the first foldable phone from the tech giant to be equipped with an under-display camera. This, in turn, will give a completely full-screen experience. The Galaxy Z Fold 3 launch is expected in 2021.
Also Read: How To Use Cheats In GTA San Andreas Android
Moreover, Fold 3 is going to be the first smartphone from the brand to feature the in-display camera. It also reportedly scrapped the tech for its upcoming Galaxy S21 flagship. However, it happened due to the low production yields with the tech. So, the punch-hole cutout display will stay in the next-gen S21 and Note 21 flagships.
Also Read: How To Always Win In Ludo King
Let us also remember that ZTE Axon 20 5G is the first commercial phone ever to arrive with under-display camera technology.
On the other hand, this is not the first time we have heard about this rumor for Fold 3. Months ago, there was a leaked image of the first smartphone. It did not show any type of punch-hole cutout for front camera sensors. This only suggests an in-display camera.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 30000
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…