Vivo V20 First Impressions and Quick Review
Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo V20 launched in India.
- Vivo V20 is a camera phone with 44MP EyeFocus selfie shooter.
- Vivo V20 price in India starts at Rs. 24,990.
Time is precious for everyone these days. This is what brings in the idea of 2-Minute smartphone reviews. In this series, we cover the trending and latest smartphones review in just 2 minutes. Today, we have the all-new Vivo V20 for a quick review. It is finally launched in India after a long wait at a starting price of Rs.24,990. All you need is 2-Minutes to know each and everything about the new Vivo V20.
As far as its design is concerned the Vivo V20 looks stunning and feels much premium with this frosted back glass in matte finish. The device comes in three gorgeous colors including Sunset Melody, Midnight Jazz, and also Moonlight Sonata. Vivo V20 is super sleek and easy to use in a single hand, but not really feels the slimmest out of all. Even though the matte glass design looks great and adds to the overall aesthetics of the device, it is a fingerprint magnet.
The brand new Vivo V20 smartphone sports a 6.44 inch AMOLED display with a 1080 x 2400 pixels screen resolution rate. The pixel density is maxed out too high at 409 PPI along with an aspect ratio of 20:9, bringing forth an enriched viewing experience. It provides a nearly bezel-less display. The only drawback of this display remains that it doesn’t support a 90Hz high refresh rate display even at this price point.
Vivo V20 features a triple rear camera setup on the back with a powerful 64MP f/1.89 wide-angle primary camera along with an 8MP f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle sensor, and also a 2MP f/2.4 Mono lens. Moreover, Vivo V20 also focuses a powerful front camera with 44MP EyeFocus primary shooter to take care of beautiful selfies. The rear camera also supports features like Digital Zoom, Dual-color LED Flash, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus, and also camera modes like Panorama and Portrait Mode.
Vivo V20 is driven by Qualcomm’s mid-range Snapdragon 720G chipset coupled with an Adreno 618 GPU to enhance the entire gaming experience. Vivo V20 gets a total of 8 GB RAM for smoother performance and will get 128GB of internal storage capacity and it will be expandable up to 256GB. Vivo V20 runs on the custom Funtouch OS 11 out of it’s a box with the Android 11 on it’s top. It is cleaner than the previous Vivo devices and offers an enhanced experience to the user. The Ultra Game Mode is what can surely catch your attention if you love to use your smartphone for gaming purposes.
Check Out: OnePlus Nord Quick Review
You will be happy to know that the Vivo V20 smartphone has managed to pack in a huge 4,000mAh Li-Polymer battery with flash charging on board. While this is smaller than some of the other devices which have launched recently, Vivo V20 still offers an average battery life which can last for at least a day. Even delightful is the fact that you also get a 33W Flash Charge USB Type-C quick charger in its box.
Vivo V20 runs on the custom Funtouch OS 11 out of it’s a box with the Android 11 on it’s top.
Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand. The huge 8GB RAM is accompanied by 128GB of expandable internal storage, which allows users to install multiple apps and get them running very smoothly. The excellent camera setup on the rear side and the 44MP EyeFocus selfie shooter on the front make it a head-turner. Also, the 33W v2.0 Flash Charging technology charges the Vivo V20 in real-time. As everyone expected from any upper mid-range smartphone, Vivo V20 also comes with a huge display, excellent performance, awesome cameras, a good battery backup, and a lot more under the hood with a few compromises.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…