OnePlus Nord Quick Review in 2 Minutes
OnePlus Nord Review in just 2-Minutes to have an insight about how the smartphone performs.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus Nord Review in 2-Minutes
- Design, Display, Camera, Battery and Performance
- OnePlus Nord Price in India starts at Rs.24,999.
Time is Money. Time is precious. In this new series “In 2-Minutes” we will cover the trending smartphones and gadgets review in just 2 minutes and today, we have the all-new OnePlus Nord for review. OnePlus Nord may actually help OnePlus to get the ‘value-for-money’ tag again with a starting price of Rs.25,000/-. Here is a quick review of the OnePlus Nord smartphone.
OnePlus Nord feels premium to touch and its weight is well-balanced. The device is easy to grip and feels very compact to hold. Moreover, this handset comes in two colour options: Blue Marble and Gray Onyx. This unique Blue colour variant looks much vibrant and premium. OnePlus is offering a smart soft clear case out-of-the-box. OnePlus Nord retains the slider button on the right side along with the power button.
Nord features a 6.44-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels and it’s the pixel density of 408 PPI. There’s a 90Hz refresh rate, the 90Hz refresh rate sounds good but it drains the battery faster. You have the option to tune the rate down to 60Hz when you don’t need it. The Nord offers several modes like Video Enhancer, Reading Mode, and Night Mode to customize display settings as required.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy S20 Quick Review
OnePlus Nord comes with a total of six cameras– 4 at the backside and 2 at the front side. OnePlus Nord features a 48MP Sony IMX586 main sensor with OIS, EIS, f/1.75 aperture along with three secondary sensors of 8MP, 2MP, and 5MP. There’s Dual LED flash, multi autofocus.OnePlus Nord comes with dual selfie cameras with 32MP and 8MP sensors. This camera features a 32MP SonyIMX616 sensor with f/2.45 aperture along with an 8MP f/2.45 aperture secondary sensor. The selfie camera offers 4K movie recording at 30/60 fps, 1080p video at 30/60 fps, Time-lapse. This selfie camera produces good quality selfies for social media usage.
This device gives a refreshing break from heavily customized UIs with bloatware. It runs by OxygenOS10.5 based on Android 10 and looks sharp compared to other phones in this price tag. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G, a 5G processor with Adreno 620 GPU. The device comes in three RAM and storage variant– 6GB/64GB, 8GB/128GB, and 12GB/256GB.
OnePlus Nord is backed by a 4115 mAh battery with WarpCharge 30T fast charger. The device easily lasts a single day on average usage. The device takes a little more than an hour to get fully charged. The WarpCharge 30T is a delight as you can get more than a half-life of battery time by charging the battery for 30 minutes.
If your budget is average, then OnePlus Nord is a better choice at the Rs.25,000 and Rs.30,000 price tag. It may be a good idea to go for the low-end variant with 6GB of RAM to get the best bang for the buck. If you ever wanted to buy other phones like OnePlus 8 but the price deterred you, then the Nord is the best option to get an OnePlus flagship experience for a lesser price. Having said that, good battery life and the promise of timely software upgrade makes the Nord a compelling choice under Rs 30,000.
- eSIM became quite popular when Apple introduced the technology two years ago with the iPhone XS and since then all iPhones, Google Pixel devices, and some Samsung devices are equipped with it. The eSIM technology is quite fascinating and it has its Pros and Cons. Here we talk about the eSIM technology and why you should switch to eSIM and try out this new technology.
- With the massive digital advancement, some negative sides came hand in hand. This includes leaving our digital footprint and sharing unnecessary data on every end. From our personal data like name, email id, to bank details, all are vulnerable on our Android phone if privacy is not set properly. We have unveiled 5 secrets of changing privacy settings on Android phones here. Check out all the steps to safeguard your personal information.
- Should you buy the iPhone 12 Mini or get the cheaper iPhone SE instead? Here’s what you need to know.
- If you have WhatsApp Payments option in the app, let's take a look at how you can set up your account, and send and receive money.
- Mi 10T, Mi 10T Pro both feature triple rear camera setups.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 brings in some great set of specs to be a Note series device with a disappointing plastic back panel.
- Samsung Galaxy M51 is a feature-packed phone and promises great performance, backed by a huge 7000 mAh battery.
- Realme 7 Pro offers some good set of specs like the OLED display, stereo speakers and the 65W fast charging but it misses out on others like the 90Hz refresh rate.
- The 6.1-inch iPhone 12 comes with 5G connectivity and sports a magnetic backing which Apple loves to call as ‘MagSafe’ for wireless charging.