Redmi Note 9 Pro Quick Review: Pros and Cons in 2 Minutes
Redmi Note 9 Pro Review in just 2-Minutes to have an insight into how the smartphone performs.
Highlights of the Story
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Review in 2-Minutes
- Design, Display, Camera, Battery and Performance
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Price in India starts at Rs.13,999.
Today we are here to review the most popular Redmi Note 9 Pro, which is a Xiaomi’s flagship device. In this 2-minute review, we will tell you all the goods and bads about the Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 9 Pro and make it easy for you to choose what is best for you.
With the Redmi Note 9 Pro smartphone, Xiaomi has introduced a couple of design variations that totally make the handset stand apart from other Redmi smartphones. The first thing you notice on the handset is the camera bump that is nothing but atypical. You find a centrally-placed quad-camera set-up a neat square design that is much protruding. Just below the bump, you will find the LED flash in a totally separate black colour section that gives the illusion of the extended camera bump. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro comes in three different colour choices — Interstellar Black, Glacier White, and Aurora Blue.
Redmi Note 9 Pro offers a 6.67-inch full-HD+ display with 2400x1080p resolution and 450nit brightness. You get a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on the front part for added protection. The company claims to have added an anti-oil and anti-fingerprint protective coating also. When it comes to its performance, there were a couple of issues we noticed with the device. The handset offers support for dark mode features that is pretty better to use.
Redmi Note 9 Pro is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor with the Adreno 618 GPU. Buyers can purchase two different storage variants. People who want the base variant gets 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage and for the power users, there is 6GB RAM + 128GB internal storage variant. In terms of software, it runs MIUI 11 based on the Android 10 operating system.
The Redmi Note 9 Pro introduce with a 48MP primary rear camera with a Samsung Isocell GM2 sensor. This is paired by an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture and a 5MP macro+ a 2MP depth sensor.
Xiaomi has again made use of the pixel binning technique with this Redmi Note 9 Pro, which means even though the primary camera is a 48MP sensor, the Redmi Note 9 Pro captures images in 12MP resolution and in order to take an image at 48MP resolution also. You will be able to capture images with details with slightly oversaturated colors in outdoor daylight conditions.
On the front selfie camera, you will get a 16MP selfie camera on the Redmi Note 9 Pro if you like your images slightly processed and fixed by AI.
Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with a 5020mAh battery backup. In our day-to-day activities, Redmi Note 9 Pro lasted us almost a whole day when used for routine tasks such as calling, internet browsing as well as GPS tracking, watching online videos, and more activities. The device even comes with support for fast charging and packs an 18W fast charger. This is one of the major pluses of the device.
Priced at Rs 13,999/- the Redmi Note 9 Pro certainly checks most of the boxes. You get a smart-looking smartphone device, reasonably good viewing experience, and great performance. It has a mid-range processor, a 48MP camera with lasting battery — all elements to make sure that you don’t face any issues in daily life usage. We do feel that the software can be one sore point for some users, especially those who are not used to Xiaomi’s MIUI.
- Here's how to watch India vs England test, T20, and ODI series online for free. The series is set to begin on February 5th, Friday
- Tempered glass has the ability to protect your mobile phone screen from accidental drops to a certain limit. Installing a tempered glass is not an easy task and it requires precision. Here we list out a step-by-step installation process to apply the tempered glass on your smartphone.
- Rooting your Android phone brings numerous benefits that most people are unaware of. Not only does it improve your mobile phone's functioning, but it also gives you a wide variety of new features that were not available before. These advantages have been explained in this article, so do not miss out on them anymore.
- Free Fire has a variety of character skins that can be purchased via diamonds. Diamonds are the in-game currency of the game and this is how you can get it for free without purchasing.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Redmi 9 Power is for you if you are looking for a phone which is under Rs 12,000/-, has a large battery, and you want to multi-task.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i is an excellent phone at a budget in India with a blend of more than an average processor.