Redmi Note 9 Pro Quick Review: Pros and Cons in 2 Minutes
Redmi Note 9 Pro Review in just 2-Minutes to have an insight into how the smartphone performs.
Highlights of the Story
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Review in 2-Minutes
- Design, Display, Camera, Battery and Performance
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Price in India starts at Rs.13,999.
Today we are here to review the most popular Redmi Note 9 Pro, which is a Xiaomi’s flagship device. In this 2-minute review, we will tell you all the goods and bads about the Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 9 Pro and make it easy for you to choose what is best for you.
With the Redmi Note 9 Pro smartphone, Xiaomi has introduced a couple of design variations that totally make the handset stand apart from other Redmi smartphones. The first thing you notice on the handset is the camera bump that is nothing but atypical. You find a centrally-placed quad-camera set-up a neat square design that is much protruding. Just below the bump, you will find the LED flash in a totally separate black colour section that gives the illusion of the extended camera bump. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro comes in three different colour choices — Interstellar Black, Glacier White, and Aurora Blue.
Redmi Note 9 Pro offers a 6.67-inch full-HD+ display with 2400x1080p resolution and 450nit brightness. You get a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on the front part for added protection. The company claims to have added an anti-oil and anti-fingerprint protective coating also. When it comes to its performance, there were a couple of issues we noticed with the device. The handset offers support for dark mode features that is pretty better to use.
Redmi Note 9 Pro is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor with the Adreno 618 GPU. Buyers can purchase two different storage variants. People who want the base variant gets 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage and for the power users, there is 6GB RAM + 128GB internal storage variant. In terms of software, it runs MIUI 11 based on the Android 10 operating system.
The Redmi Note 9 Pro introduce with a 48MP primary rear camera with a Samsung Isocell GM2 sensor. This is paired by an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture and a 5MP macro+ a 2MP depth sensor.
Xiaomi has again made use of the pixel binning technique with this Redmi Note 9 Pro, which means even though the primary camera is a 48MP sensor, the Redmi Note 9 Pro captures images in 12MP resolution and in order to take an image at 48MP resolution also. You will be able to capture images with details with slightly oversaturated colors in outdoor daylight conditions.
On the front selfie camera, you will get a 16MP selfie camera on the Redmi Note 9 Pro if you like your images slightly processed and fixed by AI.
Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with a 5020mAh battery backup. In our day-to-day activities, Redmi Note 9 Pro lasted us almost a whole day when used for routine tasks such as calling, internet browsing as well as GPS tracking, watching online videos, and more activities. The device even comes with support for fast charging and packs an 18W fast charger. This is one of the major pluses of the device.
Priced at Rs 13,999/- the Redmi Note 9 Pro certainly checks most of the boxes. You get a smart-looking smartphone device, reasonably good viewing experience, and great performance. It has a mid-range processor, a 48MP camera with lasting battery — all elements to make sure that you don’t face any issues in daily life usage. We do feel that the software can be one sore point for some users, especially those who are not used to Xiaomi’s MIUI.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…