OnePlus 8T Vs Samsung Galaxy S20 FE: Complete Comparison
Both OnePlus and Samsung have launched their latest flagships recently. This called for a detailed comparison between the OnePlus 8T and Samsung Galaxy S20 FE. Here is a detailed comparison of the two.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus 8T is powered by the Snapdragon 865 SoC
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is powered by the Exynos 990 SoC
- OnePlus 8T comes with a quad rear camera setup whereas, S20 FE comes with a triple camera setup
OnePlus 8T Vs Samsung Galaxy S20 FE: Display And Software
The OnePlus 8T features a large 6.55-inch full-HD+ display with a resolution of 1,080 x 2,400 pixels. Additionally, the display is an AMOLED one with a fast refresh rate of 120Hz and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Moreover, the display comes with a pixel density of 402ppi. Also, the smartphone runs on Android 11 with the OxygenOS 11 on top.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE features a 6.5-inch full-HD+ display with a resolution of 1,080 x 2,400 pixels. Additionally, it is a Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with an aspect ratio of 20:9. Moreover, the smartphone runs on Android 10 with the company’s One UI 2.0 on top.
OnePlus 8T Vs Samsung Galaxy S20 FE: Processor And Performance
On the processor front, the OnePlus 8T is powered by the Snapdragon 865 SoC. Additionally, this octa-core flagship chipset is paired with the Adreno 650 GPU. Moreover, the smartphone comes with up to 12GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage. One thing to note here is that the internal storage of the device is not expandable.
On the other hand, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is powered by the Exynos 990 SoC. This octa-core chipset is paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
OnePlus 8T Vs Samsung Galaxy S20 FE: Camera And Battery
When it comes to cameras, the OnePlus 8T features a quad rear camera setup. The setup includes a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 primary sensor, a 16-megapixel Sony IMX481 ultra-wide-angle sensor, a 5-megapixel macro sensor and a 2-megapixel monochrome sensor. On the front, the smartphone comes with a 16-megapixel Sony IMX471 sensor for selfies and video calls.
On the other hand, the Galaxy S20 FE comes with a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a a 12-megapixel wide-angle primary sensor, another 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle secondary sensor and a third 8-megapixel telephoto sensor. On the front, the smartphone comes with a 32-megapixel selfie shooter.
Coming to the battery of the two devices, the OnePlus 8T packs a decent 4,500mAh battery. This is slightly larger in terms of capacity than the 4300mAh battery on the OnePlus 8. Additionally, the smartphone also comes with 65W Warp Charge fast charging support.
On the other hand, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE packs a 4,500mAh battery as well. However, the difference lies in the charging capabilities of the two. The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE comes with a significantly lower 15W fast charging support. However, we can see wireless charging support on this device.
Price And Availability
The OnePlus 8T price in India has been set at Rs. 42,999 for the 8GB/128GB variant. This variant comes in two color options namely Aquamarine Green and Lunar Silver. Furthermore, the 12GB/256GB variant comes with a price tag of Rs. 45,999. However, this variant comes in a single Aquamarine Green color.
On the other hand, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE price in India has been set at Rs. 49,999 for the single 8GB/128GB variant. There are other variants of the device but those are exclusive global launches and only a single variant has been released for Indian consumers. Additionally, the smartphone comes in five color options namely Cloud Red, Cloud Lavender, Cloud Mint, Cloud Navy, and Cloud White.
The ultimate question comes now and that is, which one of these two should you purchase. The OnePlus 8T is the winner when it comes to the overall specifications and pricing of the phone accordingly. However, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is a great device too if you are a Samsung fan and do not mind paying a couple thousand rupees extra.
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.