Mi 10T Vs OnePlus 8T in India: Complete Comparison
OnePlus 8T and Xiaomi Mi 10T are two of the latest affordable flagships from the two smartphone giants.
Highlights of the Story
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro brings a 108-megapixel primary camera.
- OnePlus 8T flaunts a 6.55-inch display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- Mi 10T Pro and OnePlus 8T are powered by the Snapdragon 865 chipset.
OnePlus launched its much-hyped OnePlus 8T smartphone on October 14. On the other hand, Xiaomi also launched its Mi 10T series on October 15th. Both of them are coming as the flagship smartphones by the company. They are both priced quite competitively. In addition, they both offer some premium features in its hardware and software.
However, Mi 10T Pro from the series could offer better competition to the OnePlus 8T in terms of specs. Let us compare their specs to which stands out most:
Mi 10T Pro vs OnePlus 8T Specifications
OnePlus 8T features a 6.55-inch full-HD+ Fluid AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a hole-punch cut out for the front camera. Whereas, 10T features a slightly bigger 6.67-inch fullHD+ IPS LCD display with support for up to 144Hz refresh rate.
Here, the most differentiating point is – 10T’s display uses an Intelligent AdaptiveSync technology that optimizes the refresh rate according to the content on a users’ screen.
Processor, RAM, and Storage
Both the OnePlus 8T and Mi 10T Pro use Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 865 processor and an Adreno 650 GPU. It is right now the second-best processor in the market that money can buy in Android smartphones. They also offer 5G connectivity in their making which is not something we have in our country right now.
In terms of the RAM, the OnePlus 8T offers 12GB of LPDDR4 RAM on its top-end variant of the phone. On the other hand, the Mi 10T Pro comes with 8GB of RAM. For storage, the former comes with 128/256GB UFS 3.1 whereas, the Mi 10T Pro only has 128GB option.
Both offer impressive specs in terms of cameras. But, the OnePlus 8T is equipped with a quad rear camera while the Mi 10T Pro offers three cameras.
OnePlus 8T houses a 48-MP primary camera, a 16-MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5-MP macro lens, and a 2-MP monochrome lens. On the front, it has a 16-MP lens. In addition, it also offers OIS and EIS.
Whereas, 10T houses a 108-MP primary shooter, a 13-MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 5-MP macro lens. On the front, it comes with a 20-MP camera.
In both of these phones, the OnePlus 8T takes a lead with its offering of an Android 11 Oxygen OS out-of-the-box. In comparison, Mi 10T Pro comes with MIUI 12 on Android 10.
Also Read: Best WiFi Routers For Home In India 2020
However, we can expect that 10T will get the Android 11 soon.
Mi 10T Pro has the larger battery out of the two smartphones. However, OnePlus does not back down. OnePlus 8T comes with OnePlus’ ‘Ultra’ fast 65W Warp charge.
10T has a 5,000mAh battery and supports 33W fast charging. Whereas, OnePlus 8T packs a 4,500mAh battery capacity and supports 65W Warp Charge fast charging technology.
Mi 10T Pro has been launched at a price of Rs 39,999 for the single 8GB RAM and 256GB storage variant. Whereas, OnePlus 8T starts at Rs 42,999 for the 8GB+128GB variant while, the 12GB RAM+ 256GB of storage, it sells for Rs 45,999.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 25000
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.