Here’s How To Use AR Stickers On The Google Pixel 2
Augmented Reality is one of those futuristic approaches that is going to add up more value in our lives, and several things have been created using Augmented Reality. One of those creations is AR Stickers which may look like regular kinds of stickers that you can use in your smartphone, but the addition is that they are created with an interaction system, with which the user can interact with AR Stickers on their phone easily.
Google is the first smartphone manufacturer company that has introduced AR stickers in their Pixel devices, along with an all-new ARCore system. But the issue is most of the Pixel, or Pixel 2 users are unaware of how to use those AR stickers, in case if you are one of those then this guide contains everything you need to know about using AR Stickers on your Google Pixel devices.
Highlights of the Story
- Many additions are being created in the smartphone devices, and some of the major ones are being noticed in the camera setups of smartphones.
- One of the most discussed additions nowadays is the AR Stickers which uses an in-built ARCore system for overall processing.
- Google is one of the efficient smartphone manufacturers that added the support of AR Stickers to it’s Google Pixel & Pixel 2 devices.
Google always brings out the best and something new with their products and recently they have created a whole new hype by adding their Augmented Reality (AR) stickers support to the photos that you click from Google Pixel, Pixel 2, or the latest one Pixel 4 / 4XL.
Moreover, along with Google, various other smartphone companies have also introduced AR Stickers in their latest models. But the AR Stickers support in Google Pixel devices is a bit different and advanced as the company uses their all-new AR-Core platform which offers you the support of AR Stickers.
The concept of AR Stickers is still new and most of the people who are having Google Pixel or Pixel 2 are unaware of how to use it. In case if you are someone who does not know how to use AR stickers on Google Pixel or Pixel 2, then this article contains everything you need to know.
But before heading towards the central section, let us have a look at a short introduction about Google AR Stickers and how they work.
What do you mean by Google AR Stickers?
Google recently introduced its all-new ARCore system with the help of which you would be able to place objects using augmented Reality in your photos from Google Pixel devices. These AR objects can be your favorite Pokemon, Avenger, or anything else.
There’s just one single requirement for your Pixel or Pixel 2 to run AR Stickers on them, and that is, it should have Android 8.1 Oreo installed on it. If you are having an android version below that, then AR stickers would not be available for you.
Once you have updated your Pixel device to Android 8.1 Oreo, then you would be able to notice an update regarding AR Stickers in your Google Camera on Play Store. You can update the Google Camera, and hence it enables you to use AR Stickers in your app.
How are Google AR Stickers different from others?
Google has developed a whole new chip-based system that is known as ARCore, that is the significant difference between Google AR Stickers and others. Because on Google devices, this specialized system helps the users to get better and interactive AR Stickers that you would not be able to get with any other smartphone device.
How to use AR Stickers on Google Pixel 2?
Here is how you can use AR Stickers on your Google Pixel or Pixel 2 devices:
- Firstly you need to make sure that you have installed Android 8.1 Oreo on your Google Pixel devices and the Google Camera application is updated.
- Right after that, open the Camera App.
- You would be able to notice a Menu that will be on the left side of your Google Camera App.
- From the Menu Select AR Stickers.
- Once you have clicked on AR Stickers, then the camera app will open, and you would have to move your camera screen to a flat area. A small mapping process will take place, let it complete.
- After the successful completion of the area mapping process, you would be able to add AR Stickers to the photos. From the below menu, you can scroll and find out AR Stickers for yourself and start adding them to your photos.
- If you can notice a spinning ring over the AR sticker then, it states that the sticker is not on the surface. You would have to move your camera angle a bit to find out where the sticker is.
- You would be able to record videos too with AR stickers of your Google Pixel or Pixel 2 devices.
In case you are unable to get on board with the AR stickers you can download a standalone app that is specifically meant for Pixel devices. The Playground (was AR Stickers) can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
This was all about the steps with the help of which you can use AR Stickers on Google Pixel or Pixel 2 devices.
Tips you need to know while using Google AR Stickers:
There are several tips that you should keep in mind while using Google AR Stickers, let us have a look at some of them:
- You would be able to resize the Google AR Stickers in your photos easily with the help of the resize button.
- You can even remove the AR Stickers easily by directly tapping on it.
- Several AR Stickers packages are available, which consist of Foodmojis, Text stickers, and many more.
- Time To Sell Your OnePlus 6 NowFri, 31 Jul'20In this video, we tried to list 5 reasons why you have to change your old OnePlus 6 with a brand new phone.
- Top 5 Fitness Apps for Home WorkoutFri, 31 Jul'20Here we have discussed the top five fitness apps that will help you to maintain fitness at home.
- Make A LightBox at Home in 3 Simple StepsMon, 20 Jul'20Now create this photo lightbox at your home with some of the recyclable products.
- Redmi Note 5 Pro: Top Reasons To SellTue, 14 Jul'20In this article, we have discussed the best 5 reasons to sell your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro:
- Top 5 Reasons To Sell Your Old iPhone 6 or iPhone 6STue, 14 Jul'20We have discussed five reasons to sell your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6S
You May Also ReadView All
With leaks and rumors floating around, it’s time to take a look at the most anticipated new phones coming in 2020. We already know the big trends of 2020: 5G is coming, along with it will come bigger batteries in our smartphones, faster speeds, more and better cameras that allow you to zoom further, capture ultra-wide images and get more detail in pictures. Of course, 2020 will also be a hugely important year for foldable phones, an experiment barely launched in 2019, foldable phones should prove their worth in 2020 and compete against traditional smartphones.
With the amount of task processing that today’s smartphone SoC has to accomplish, a good battery backup is a must to have. If your usage also involves a fair amount of gaming, using navigation and the likes, 4000mAh battery mobiles are what you need. 4000mAh battery phones in India have topped the sales rank because of the fact that a fully charged phone will last well for the whole day long depending on how heavily a user uses it. Especially 4000mAh battery phones are mostly bought as the prices are nominal for most individuals. Cashify could help you bridge the premium amount by selling the old phone and receiving the sold amount with just one click at your doorstep. We have sorted out a list of the best 4000mAh battery phones that would be appropriate for users across the globe. With Cashify’s compare option, you can differentiate prices and features easily. Our meticulously created list of Samsung smartphones with battery 4000mAh in India will provide you the most convenient way to compare prices with each other. With a single click on the name label against any phone in the list, you will be taken to the detailed specification of that phone along with a comprehensive review from the Cashify’s review experts. You can compare upto three phones at a time.
Not only this, but you could also sell your refurbished or old phone at a phenomenal cashback price from us with just a single click. Detailed specifications and expert reviews can be found on click over the mobile name in the below mentioned 4000mAh battery mobile list. Be assured, Cashify being the market leader in selling/ buying your old smartphone – you have landed at the right place to make a choice of 4000mAh battery mobile phone in India you always wanted.
Panasonic has been a mediocre performer in the Indian smartphone market for a while now. Although the company has introduced just a few smartphone models, buyers tend to neglect them often. To get a deeper look inside, we have combined this Panasonic price list for you which would let you compare prices of Panasonic devices and their variants available in India right now. With a very small product line-up, the decision to choose the right model with the right variant is not difficult. Hence, our comprehensive collection of Panasonic price list 2020 will allow you to see all Panasonic mobiles price in India. Here you will also find a complete Panasonic mobile specifications so you can easily look at the highlights like a big battery, a powerful chipset or a great camera. The list also contains Panasonic latest price in India. You will also be directed to an honest review of each device by our Cashify experts so you know exactly how the phone performs in the real world with all its pros and cons.
Lava is a budget Indian smartphone manufacturer. We have curated a list of Lava mobiles price list for our customers so they can compare and contrast the cost of various Lava products available in the market. Lava caters to a notable market of consumers, from ultra-budget phones to mid-range ones. Our carefully compiled list of Lava phone prices is made to ensure that you can conveniently find out the prices of different models and compare them with each other. If you click any phone’s name you will be taken to the complete Lava mobile specifications of that phone along with a brief review by Cashify’s experts. Further, if you want you can also compare Lava mobiles to see exactly what the differences are between up to three products at the same time. Going through this list could also help you find out about certain phones that you might not be aware of.