Best WiFi Routers For Home In India 2020
Best Single Band Router – TP-LINK TL-WR841N V14
This is one of the best wifi routers in 2020 that allows you to enjoy your Wi-Fi in daily life. It comes with a high speed solution which can cater to all your needs whether it be home networking needs, such as HD streaming, online gaming or even large files downloading.It has an Access Point Mode that is used to transform your existing wired network to a wireless one, a Range Extender Mode to boost the existing wireless coverage in your room and a WISP Mode to connect to the ISP network wirelessly in areas without wired service. Moreover, it is easy to set up and use with the Tether App that lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device.
- Performance: 300Mbps wireless speed ideal for interruption sensitive applications like HD video streaming.
- Guest Network: provides separate access for guests while securing the home network.
- IPv6: compatible with IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6).
- WPS button: easy wireless security encryption at a push of WPS button.
- IPTV: supports IGMP Proxy/Snooping, Bridge and Tag VLAN to optimize IPTV streaming.
- Bandwidth Control: assigns your preferred devices with more bandwidth.
- Parental Controls: manage when and how connected devices can access the internet.
Best Dual Band Router – Asus RT AC53
This WiFi router receives excellent reviews for its ease of setup, reliability and being the best Dual Band router in 2020. It is powered by 5th generation Wi-Fi (5G Wi-Fi) and the 802.11ac chipset which gives the RT-AC53 faster wireless speeds than N technology. At 2.4 GHz, it reaches 300 Mbps, while on the 5GHz band it speeds up to 433 Mbps. The RT-AC53 router thus has a total speed of up to 733Mbps Dual-Band connectivity thereby ensuring lag-free entertainment. Downloading the ASUS Router App allows you to setup your router, manage network traffic, diagnose connection issues and even update firmware, all without needing a PC.
- High-speed performance :Concurrent speed up to a combined 750 Mbps data rate.
- Smart control with ASUSWRT: With the ASUSWRT dashboard UI, setup, monitor, and control network applications all in one intuitive area.
- Robust external antenna: 3 external strong antenna enhances signal transmission.
- High Power Design: In pursuit of ultimate capability.
- Gigabit Ethernet: Data transfer 10 times faster than 10/100 Fast Ethernet devices.
Best budget router- TP-Link Archer A5 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Router
Archer A5 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Router is the best when it comes to value for money. It has a strong and far-Reaching Wi-Fi, lets your PC or laptop enjoy connections 3x faster than Wireless N with Wireless AC technology ,ensures seamless HD streaming, comes with four well-ordered antennas for maximum coverage, easy parental control that allows the network administrator to restrict access for children, as well as limit access levels and connection time , guest network access making sharing easy while protecting privacy and it also lets you enjoy online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
- Supports 802.11ac standard.
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300 Mbps and solid 5GHz 867 Mbps connections for 1200 Mbps of total available bandwidth.
- 4 external antennas provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage.
- Supports IGMP Proxy/Snooping, Bridge and Tag VLAN to optimize IPTV streaming.
- Easy network management at your fingertips with TP-Link Tether.
- Supports Access Point mode to create a new Wi-Fi access point.
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 protocols.
Best for maximum security – Netgear Nighthawk X6S AC4000 Tri-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router
This one is a winner when it comes to being one amongst the best WiFi modems that ensure maximum security and is incredible for office use. The router works with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant thereby making it easy to control your home network using voice commands. This modem guarantees perfect security and advanced cyber threat protection for your home and all your devices with the new NETGEAR Armor. The presence of
PARENTAL CONTROLS are the smartest way for families to manage content and time online on any gadget.The Nighthawk App helps you with getting the most out of your router performance along with customized settings.
- Speed – Enjoy a blazing-fast, lag-free WiFi experience for gaming, video streaming or surfing.
- AC4000 WiFi— Up to 4Gbps (750Mbps 2.4GHz + 1625Mbps 5GHz + 1625Mbps 5GHz).
- MU-MIMO for simultaneous streaming of data to multiple devices.
- Advanced QoS for lag-free gaming and smoother streaming.
- Dual-core processor boosts wireless, wired & WAN-to-LAN performance.
- Better range with three amplifiers & external antennas.
- USB 3.0 for up to 10 times faster access to your stored media than USB 2.0.
- ReadyCLOUD® USB Access—Enjoy personal & secure access to USB storage connected to your Nighthawk WiFi Router.
Best for streamers and gamers- Netgear R6260 AC1600
Netgear R6260 AC1600 is one of the smartest WiFi routers in India for streamers and gamers.It comes with external antennas that offer WiFi coverage for larger homes and a 3x faster speed than similar 802.11n. It is definitely more dependable for streaming on mobile phones and tablets. It is the best WiFi router in 2020 when it comes to offering lag-free multiple HD video streaming, multi-player gaming, ultra-fast speed and a secure and reliable connection to the Internet. Its WiFi router is compatible with the next generation WiFi devices. Its incredible speed along with the dual band WiFi technology avoids wireless interference thereby ensuring smoother WiFi and stable connections. You can use the NETGEAR Nighthawk App to easily set, update and configure your router, pause Internet on your connected devices, run a quick Internet speed test and many more.
- WiFi speeds up to 1600Mbps.
- Ideal for HD streaming and web surfing.
- Easy setup with NETGEAR Nighthawk App—get online in minutes.
- 880MHz processor delivers high-performance connectivity.
- USB 2.0 port—Wirelessly access & share USB hard drive.
- Connectivity for the latest dual band mobile WiFi devices like iPad/iPhone.
- It is an incredibly fast router delivering AC1600 WiFi and Gigabit Ethernet speeds.
- Backward compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n devices.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…