iQOO U1x Specs, Renders Leaked Online
iQOO U1x specifications and renders have surfaced online ahead of the launch. The smartphone will be up for pre-booking from October 21 so the launch seems to be right around the corner.
Highlights of the Story
- iQoo U1x has appeared on Chinese retailer platforms
- The smartphone will come two color options
- iQoo U1x will be fueled by a 5,000mAh battery
iQoo U1x specifications and renders have been leaked online. This leak comes ahead of the smartphone’s launch which might be right around the corner. This is because the smartphone is already set to be open for pre-booking from October 21. Moreover, the smartphone will be available for pre-booking on various Chinese online retailer stores. As per the renders, the smartphone will be available in two color options namely the Light Black and Morning Forest shades.
Additionally, the smartphone has been leaked to come with a waterdrop design at the front as its notch. Moreover, the leak also reveals that the smartphone will feature a side-mounted fingerprint scanner as well. As per the renders, the smartphone will be powered by the Snapdragon 662 SoC. Furthermore, the smartphone will most likely pack a 5000mAh battery, according to the renders listed.
Chinese retailer stores like JD.com and Tmall have listed the smartphone. The forthcoming cell phone by iQoo has been recorded on Chinese retailer stages like JD.com and Tmall. The iQOO brand in China is under the Vivo branding however, in India both the brands are autonomous.
iQOO U1x Specifications
The iQoo U1x features a 6.1-inch display and run on Android 10. However, the kind of display we will get to see has not been revealed. Going by the rest of the specifications, one can only assume that it might be an HD+ display.
On the processor front, the iQOO U1x is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC. This is definitely one of the best processors for affordable smartphones out there. Moreover, this chipset is paired with three variations and RAM and storage configurations. There is a 4G/64GB variant, a 6GB/64GB variant and finally, a 6GB/128GB variant.
For taking pictures and shooting videos, the iQOO U1x features a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor, a 2-megapixel wide-angle sensor and lastly, another 2-megapixel depth sensor. Moreover, the smartphone will pack a large 5000mAh battery.
Price And Availability
The iQoo U1x is all set to be open for pre-booking on October 21, as per the listings. This clearly indicates that the official launch of the smartphone is imminent. Moreover, the price of the smartphone has been listed as CNY 999 which converts to approximately Rs. 10,938.
However, this is not the official price of the device and just a possible listing for the most part. Additionally, the smartphone will come in two color options namely Light Black and Morning Forest.
From the looks of it, the smartphone will definitely be a great affordable smartphone upon its launch.
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.