Leaks: Huawei Mate 40 Pro Full Specs
The Huawei Mate 40 Series is one of the most anticipated series of smartphones in 2020. While the Mate 40 Pro Specs appeared on Geekbench, the Mate 40 has been teased by the company.
Highlights of the Story
- The Mate 40 Pro specs appeared on Geekbench
- The smartphone will be powered by the Kirin 9000 SoC
- The Mate 40 has been teased by the company
The Huawei Mate 40 series has appeared on so many leaks recently. All the models in this series have shown up online lately. Moreover, simply a couple of days back, the company teased the standard Mate 40, while the Mate 40 Pro appeared on AnTuTu and Geekbench. Furthermore, this appearance has revealed its processor subtleties. Additionally, the benchmark scores were uncovered as well telling us a lot about how this device will perform. Presently, another release ahead of the October 22 launch of the series has given some more knowledge on the Mate 40 Pro’s hardware specs.
Also read: How To Always Win In Ludo King
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Specifications
As per the leak, the Huawei Mate 40 Pro will feature a large 6.76-inches OLED display. Additionally, this full-HD+ screen is said to come with a resolution of 1344 x 2772 pixels. Moreover, the pixel density of the display will be that of 456ppi. However, nothing has been revealed about the refresh rate of the device. It might come with a 120Hz or 90Hz display, as the standard 60Hz has become outdated now.
Also read: Best Garena Free Fire Guns
On the processor front, the Huawei Mate 40 Pro will be powered by the Kirin 9000 SoC. This is a very powerful chipset by the company and is based on a 5nm architecture. Moreover, this chipset also supports 5G connectivity. Additionally, the octa-core chipset will be paired with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
When it comes to the cameras, the Huawei Mate 40 Pro will come with a triple rear camera setup. The setup will include a 50-megapixel primary sensor alongside a 20-megapixel secondary sensor and a third 12-megapixel telephoto sensor with 5x zoom. Additionally, the primary and secondary sensors will come with apertures of f/1.9 and f/1.9, respectively. On the front, the smartphone will come with a dual selfie camera setup. The setup will include a 13-megapixel primary sensor and the secondary one is a 3D sensor.
Lastly, the Huawei Mate 40 Pro will pack a a decent 4400mAh battery along with 65W fast charging support.
Sadly, the price details of the smartphones have not been revealed as of now. Hopefully, more details about these two devices will be revealed in the coming days.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.