Leaks: Huawei Mate 40 Pro Full Specs
The Huawei Mate 40 Series is one of the most anticipated series of smartphones in 2020. While the Mate 40 Pro Specs appeared on Geekbench, the Mate 40 has been teased by the company.
Highlights of the Story
- The Mate 40 Pro specs appeared on Geekbench
- The smartphone will be powered by the Kirin 9000 SoC
- The Mate 40 has been teased by the company
The Huawei Mate 40 series has appeared on so many leaks recently. All the models in this series have shown up online lately. Moreover, simply a couple of days back, the company teased the standard Mate 40, while the Mate 40 Pro appeared on AnTuTu and Geekbench. Furthermore, this appearance has revealed its processor subtleties. Additionally, the benchmark scores were uncovered as well telling us a lot about how this device will perform. Presently, another release ahead of the October 22 launch of the series has given some more knowledge on the Mate 40 Pro’s hardware specs.
Also read: How To Always Win In Ludo King
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Specifications
As per the leak, the Huawei Mate 40 Pro will feature a large 6.76-inches OLED display. Additionally, this full-HD+ screen is said to come with a resolution of 1344 x 2772 pixels. Moreover, the pixel density of the display will be that of 456ppi. However, nothing has been revealed about the refresh rate of the device. It might come with a 120Hz or 90Hz display, as the standard 60Hz has become outdated now.
Also read: Best Garena Free Fire Guns
On the processor front, the Huawei Mate 40 Pro will be powered by the Kirin 9000 SoC. This is a very powerful chipset by the company and is based on a 5nm architecture. Moreover, this chipset also supports 5G connectivity. Additionally, the octa-core chipset will be paired with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
When it comes to the cameras, the Huawei Mate 40 Pro will come with a triple rear camera setup. The setup will include a 50-megapixel primary sensor alongside a 20-megapixel secondary sensor and a third 12-megapixel telephoto sensor with 5x zoom. Additionally, the primary and secondary sensors will come with apertures of f/1.9 and f/1.9, respectively. On the front, the smartphone will come with a dual selfie camera setup. The setup will include a 13-megapixel primary sensor and the secondary one is a 3D sensor.
Lastly, the Huawei Mate 40 Pro will pack a a decent 4400mAh battery along with 65W fast charging support.
Sadly, the price details of the smartphones have not been revealed as of now. Hopefully, more details about these two devices will be revealed in the coming days.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…