Leaks: Huawei Mate 40 Pro Full Specs
The Huawei Mate 40 Series is one of the most anticipated series of smartphones in 2020. While the Mate 40 Pro Specs appeared on Geekbench, the Mate 40 has been teased by the company.
Highlights of the Story
- The Mate 40 Pro specs appeared on Geekbench
- The smartphone will be powered by the Kirin 9000 SoC
- The Mate 40 has been teased by the company
The Huawei Mate 40 series has appeared on so many leaks recently. All the models in this series have shown up online lately. Moreover, simply a couple of days back, the company teased the standard Mate 40, while the Mate 40 Pro appeared on AnTuTu and Geekbench. Furthermore, this appearance has revealed its processor subtleties. Additionally, the benchmark scores were uncovered as well telling us a lot about how this device will perform. Presently, another release ahead of the October 22 launch of the series has given some more knowledge on the Mate 40 Pro’s hardware specs.
Also read: How To Always Win In Ludo King
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Specifications
As per the leak, the Huawei Mate 40 Pro will feature a large 6.76-inches OLED display. Additionally, this full-HD+ screen is said to come with a resolution of 1344 x 2772 pixels. Moreover, the pixel density of the display will be that of 456ppi. However, nothing has been revealed about the refresh rate of the device. It might come with a 120Hz or 90Hz display, as the standard 60Hz has become outdated now.
Also read: Best Garena Free Fire Guns
On the processor front, the Huawei Mate 40 Pro will be powered by the Kirin 9000 SoC. This is a very powerful chipset by the company and is based on a 5nm architecture. Moreover, this chipset also supports 5G connectivity. Additionally, the octa-core chipset will be paired with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
When it comes to the cameras, the Huawei Mate 40 Pro will come with a triple rear camera setup. The setup will include a 50-megapixel primary sensor alongside a 20-megapixel secondary sensor and a third 12-megapixel telephoto sensor with 5x zoom. Additionally, the primary and secondary sensors will come with apertures of f/1.9 and f/1.9, respectively. On the front, the smartphone will come with a dual selfie camera setup. The setup will include a 13-megapixel primary sensor and the secondary one is a 3D sensor.
Lastly, the Huawei Mate 40 Pro will pack a a decent 4400mAh battery along with 65W fast charging support.
Sadly, the price details of the smartphones have not been revealed as of now. Hopefully, more details about these two devices will be revealed in the coming days.
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi