Mi 10S Launched: Price, Specifications, Features
Xiaomi’s new addition, Mi 10S comes as a new addition to its Mi10 lineup that debuted last year. It’s an upper mid-range smartphone with Qualcomm Snapdragon SoC under its hood. Moreover, it ships with a punch-hole display, an in-display fingerprint sensor, a vertically arranged quad-camera setup, and more.
Also Read: Here’s What’s New In The Snapdragon 780G
Xiaomi Mi10S Price
Its’ price in China is CNY 3,299, which is roughly Rs 36,900 for 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. However, the device also comes in 8GB + 256GB and 12GB + 256GB storage configurations. The Mi 10S variants are pricing at CNY 3,499 (roughly Rs 39,200), and CNY 3,799 (roughly Rs 42,500), respectively.
Mi 10S 5G Specifications
It sports a 6.67-inch full HD+ curved AMOLED display with 2,340 x 1,080 pixels resolution. In addition, it also has a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 layer, 90Hz refresh rate, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, HDR10+, and a 1120nits brightness. It comes with a P3 wide color field, a punch-hole cutout to house the selfie camera, and a 180Hz touch sampling rate.
It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC paired with Adreno 650 GPU. Moreover, it comes with up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, and 256GB expandable UFS 3.0 storage.
Also Read: Skullcandy Earbuds Launched At Rs 10,990
Xiaomi Mi 10S packs quad-rear cameras at the back, consisting of a 108MP (f/1.69 aperture) primary sensor with OIS, 13MP (f/2.4) ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP (f/2.4) depth sensor, and a 2MP (f/2.4) macro lens and an LED flash. On the front, there is a 20MP snapper for selfies and video chats. sensor for security. It has an in-display fingerprint sensor for security, Harmon Kardon speakers, and VC liquid cooling for heat dissipation.
Mi 10S 5G runs on Android 11-based MIUI 12 custom skin on top. Additionally, it packs a 4,780mAh battery with 33W wired charging, 30W wireless charging, and 10W reverse charging support.
Also Read: iPhone 13 Latest Leaks Suggest Smaller Notch
Connectivity options include 5G SA/NSA, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, GPS/ Galileo, and USB Type-C port.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…