Mi HyperSonic Power Bank With 50W Fast Charging Launched in India
Xiaomi is making its mark in different product segments already. However, one other product segment it is famous for is the power banks. It has launched a new product – Mi HyperSonic Power Bank in India through a crowdfunding campaign. This brings 50W fast charging capability and a three-port design. Moreover, it has an overall compact form factor but is thicker than other power banks from the brand.
Price in India
Xiaomi has launched the Mi HyperSonic Power Bank as a crowdfunding project in India. One can fund Xiaomi to manufacture the power bank from the official funding page. It is currently at a special early-bird price of Rs. 3,499. However, once it launches later this year, it will retail for Rs. 4,999. The funding is currently live and will last for 15 days. It is offered in a single Matte Black colour and will start shipping from September 15.
Mi HyperSonic Power Bank Features
The power bank is a compact yet bulky charging device with a three-port design. It comes in a matte black exterior with dual USB-A + USB-C port options and can charge a laptop at up to 45W. Additionally, there are several built-in security features that make it one of the safest power banks in the market. The power bank has 16-layer chip protection built-in and is Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) certified.
Under the hood, the Mi HyperSonic power bank packs a 20,000mAh Lithium Polymer battery. It can charge a mobile device at up to 50W charging speed. According to the brand, it can charge a Mi 11x Pro in just an hour. Moreover, it can also charge a laptop at up to 45W charging speed. The manufacturers say that it can fully charge a Lenovo L480 laptop in two hours and 27 minutes.
Furthermore, it sports two USB-A ports and one USB-C port onboard. Both the USB-A ports can deliver up to 22.5W fast charging individually. In addition, it can also output 15W speed each in dual-connection mode. The USB-C port, on the other hand, can charge compatible devices as well as the power bank itself with 45W of charging speed. The Mi HyperSonic Power Bank, as per Xiaomi, can fully charge in 3 hours and 50 minutes.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…