Table Of Contents
- 1Motorola Edge 30 Lite 5G Specifications (Expected)
Highlights of the Story
- Miami is the codename for the Edge 30 Lite.
- The Motorola Edge 30 will feature a 64-megapixel main camera with OIS support.
- The device is expecting to debut soon, possibly alongside the Edge 30 Ultra.
The design of the Motorola Moto Edge 30 Lite 5G has been leaked online. The next Motorola smartphone is set to be out soon. It will be positioned underneath the Motorola Moto Edge 30 and Motorola Moto Edge 30 Pro, both of which were out in India earlier this year. According to the company’s previous naming scheme, the Motorola Moto Edge 30 Lite 5G is expecting to debut in India as the Motorola Moto Edge 30 Fusion.
Miami is the codename for the Edge 30 Lite. It will be a little smartphone with a 6.28-inch screen. It will have a pOLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz. The Edge 30 Lite image renders published by Evan Blass and 91Mobiles exclusively show the rear panel design.
The Moto Edge 30 Lite will include a dual-camera configuration on the back, according to the leaked image. It will sport a dual-tone rectangular camera module design. Inside the camera module is also the LED flash module.
Motorola Edge 30 Lite 5G Specifications (Expected)
Motorola will release the Motorola Edge 30 Lite, which will have a 64-megapixel camera sensor. According to the camera module language, the primary camera will offer optical image stabilization (OIS). The secondary camera would include a 13-megapixel ultrawide sensor.
According to Blass, the phone would ship with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. Because of its diminutive size, the phone will have a 4020 mAh battery. It will be available in Moonless Night, Very Peri, Opal Silver, and Green Fig.
The device is likely to be out shortly, maybe alongside the Motorola Moto Edge 30 Ultra 5G flagship smartphone, which will sport a Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 SoC and a 200-megapixel triple-camera configuration.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…