Table Of Contents
- 1Motorola One Action: Specifications
- 2List of Moto Phones That Might Get Android 11 Update
Motorola has recently started rolling out the Android 11 update for its Motorola One Action smartphone, more than eight months after Google launched it. Though no particular date for when the update would be available in India is stated anywhere.
The company did not state any official lunch for now. But a senior official from the customer service team confirms the update. The executive said the phone is taking up the latest update in Brazil in response to a user’s question on the company’s forums.
Rich, the Senior MotoAgent, didn’t disclose any additional details regarding the update. Motorola’s official software update tracker has yet to be updated to show the rollout. However, it will only be a couple of days before Motorola officially confirms the rollout and extends the availability of the latest Motorola One Action software to additional territories.
Motorola One Action: Specifications
The Motorola One Action comes with a 6.3-inch full HD+ IPS CinemaVision display. The display comes with a resolution of 2520 x 1080 pixels. The Samsung Exynos 9609 SoC is combined with the Mali G72 MP3 GPU to power it. The phone has 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage, which can be expanded to 512GB with a microSD card. The phone is currently running Google’s Android 10 operating system, with Android 11 being the most recent major update. A 3,500mAh battery power-ups the device and comes along with 10W fast charging support.
The device has a triple rear camera setup – a 16-megapixel action camera sensor with a 2-micron pixel size lens, a 12-megapixel main sensor, and a 5-megapixel depth sensor. It has a 12-megapixel front-facing camera for taking selfies. Check out our full Motorola One Action Review.
List of Moto Phones That Might Get Android 11 Update
Now here are the Motorola smartphones we believe will receive an Android 11 update whenever the time comes:
- Motorola One Vision
- Moto Razr 2019
- Moto G8 Power
- Motorola Moto G8
- Moto G8 Plus
- Moto G Power
- Motorola One Hyper
- Motorola One Action
- Moto G Stylus
- Moto Z4
While Motorola is no longer amongst the leaders in terms of releasing timely software updates on a consistent basis, including minor and major Android OS upgrades. The Lenovo-owned company is not really the worst in the industry.
On the positive side, the company intends to take steps to deliver software updates to smartphone users wherever possible.
- Choosing a new air conditioner for your house can be confusing when you have several options available like spilt, windows, tower and Cassette air conditioners. The options could seem daunting with the variety of air conditioners available. Also, you can even be under pressure to select a new system, depending on your circumstances. However, if…
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…