iPhone 11 Available At Effective Price of Rs. 41,900 in India With Holi Offer
iPhone 11 is now receiving a discount in India. It is available at an effective price of Rs 41,900 under a limited period Holi offer from Apple reseller Imagine. Moreover, the offer is applicable to buyers on both online and offline Imagine stores.
During the sale, buyers of the iPhone 11 can avail of a cashback of Rs 5,000 along with accessories worth up to Rs 8,000. It is effectively bringing the price down by Rs 13,000. Additionally, if users opt for an exchange, they get a further Rs 3,000 exchange bonus, which will bring the price further down to Rs 38,900.
Apple iPhone 11 New Effective Price
Furthermore, Apple retailer, apart from iPhone 11, is also selling the iPhone 12 Mini at an effective price of Rs 48,900. In addition, the iPhone 12 is available at an effective price of Rs 65,900 during its Holi sale. However, there is no clarity on how long the offer will be running. But the HDFC cashback is only applicable until March 27.
🔴🟢 HOLI OFFERS @IMAGINE 🟣🟠— Imagine Apple Premium Reseller (@ImagineApplePR) March 22, 2021
iPhone 11 now starting at an effective price of ₹41,900*
1️⃣₹5,000* HDFC Cashback
2️⃣Accessories upto ₹8,000*
📞 82874-82874#Apple #Imagine #iPhone11 #HDFC #DualSim #iPhone #Holi #Offers pic.twitter.com/c8y7hYbM30
To recall, iPhone11 is one of the most popular models in its price segment. Marketing research firm Omdia recently claims that the iPhone 11 was the most shipped smartphone in 2020 followed by the iPhone SE (2020).
The iPhone 11 features a 6.10-inch (828×1,792) pixels Liquid Retina display. In addition, it is powered by an Apple A13 Bionic SoC. It comes with dual rear cameras that both have a 12-MP sensor. The device comes in 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB storage options. Additionally, it has six distinct color options, namely Black, Green, (PRODUCT) Red, Purple, Yellow, and White.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…