iPhone 11 Available At Effective Price of Rs. 41,900 in India With Holi Offer
iPhone 11 is now receiving a discount in India. It is available at an effective price of Rs 41,900 under a limited period Holi offer from Apple reseller Imagine. Moreover, the offer is applicable to buyers on both online and offline Imagine stores.
During the sale, buyers of the iPhone 11 can avail of a cashback of Rs 5,000 along with accessories worth up to Rs 8,000. It is effectively bringing the price down by Rs 13,000. Additionally, if users opt for an exchange, they get a further Rs 3,000 exchange bonus, which will bring the price further down to Rs 38,900.
Apple iPhone 11 New Effective Price
Furthermore, Apple retailer, apart from iPhone 11, is also selling the iPhone 12 Mini at an effective price of Rs 48,900. In addition, the iPhone 12 is available at an effective price of Rs 65,900 during its Holi sale. However, there is no clarity on how long the offer will be running. But the HDFC cashback is only applicable until March 27.
🔴🟢 HOLI OFFERS @IMAGINE 🟣🟠— Imagine Apple Premium Reseller (@ImagineApplePR) March 22, 2021
iPhone 11 now starting at an effective price of ₹41,900*
1️⃣₹5,000* HDFC Cashback
2️⃣Accessories upto ₹8,000*
📞 82874-82874#Apple #Imagine #iPhone11 #HDFC #DualSim #iPhone #Holi #Offers pic.twitter.com/c8y7hYbM30
To recall, iPhone11 is one of the most popular models in its price segment. Marketing research firm Omdia recently claims that the iPhone 11 was the most shipped smartphone in 2020 followed by the iPhone SE (2020).
The iPhone 11 features a 6.10-inch (828×1,792) pixels Liquid Retina display. In addition, it is powered by an Apple A13 Bionic SoC. It comes with dual rear cameras that both have a 12-MP sensor. The device comes in 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB storage options. Additionally, it has six distinct color options, namely Black, Green, (PRODUCT) Red, Purple, Yellow, and White.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…