Moto G51 5G To Be Launched In India As Country’s First Snapdragon 480+ Smartphone
Table Of Contents
- 1Moto G51 5G Specifications
Highlights of the Story
- The latest tipped information from an industry insider says that the Moto G51 5G will get unveiled in India in the month of December.
- The brand-new handset will likely become the first Snapdragon 480+ powered smartphone to get launched in the country.
- The Moto G51 will run on Android 11 OS and its price in India will probably be around Rs 20,000.
The latest tipped information from an industry insider says that the Moto G51 5G will get unveiled in India in the month of December. Adding to this, interestingly, the latest handset will likely become the first Snapdragon 480+ powered smartphone to get launched in the country. The device is scheduled to be available on sale in European markets along with markets in Latin America, the Middle East, and Asia.
Moto G51 5G Specifications
Motorola recently launched five new devices under the G-series – G200, G71, G51, G41, and G31. The following devices were programmed to be rolled out across multiple markets, with some of them coming to India too. Having said that, the Moto G51 5G is part of the five new devices introduced in the G-lineup. The latest Moto phone will arrive with a price tag of EUR 230 (approx. Rs 19,372) in Europe.
As already mentioned the Moto G51 5G smartphone will debut in India in December and will be the country’s first Snapdragon 480+ chipset-powered smartphone. Moreover, the other details and specs are also revealed including camera specs. The device will feature a 6.8-inch FHD+ IPS LCD display with up to a 120Hz refresh rate. The Moto G51 price in India will probably be around Rs 20,000.
Also, amongst other features, the Moto G51 consists of a triple camera module. It comprises a 50-megapixel primary camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2-megapixel macro sensor. The Moto G51 5G will bring in the country’s first Snapdragon 480+ chipset from Qualcomm and will pair it up with 8GB of RAM and an option for 64GB or 128GB of storage. Besides this, the device will sport a Dolby Atmos speaker system and will run on Android 11 OS.
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…
- We all have to agree that the Apple Airpods Pro is an exceptional earbud, and because it is outstanding, it has multiple evil twins, aka fake Airpods. So, have you recently bought an Apple Airpods pro and wondered if the product is original or not? There is a quick and effective way to check its…
- There is probably a thin line between Realme GT Neo 3 and OnePlus 9RT; both mobile phones are spectacular in their price bracket. However, experts like us only notice a few bits here and there. So, to help you out, we have brought a full comparison between the Realme GT Neo 2 VS OnePlus 9RT.…