Nokia C20 Moniker Gets Bluetooth SIG Certification, Expected to Launch on April 8
Table Of Contents
- 1Nokia C20 Clears Bluetooth SIG Certification
Nokia is gearing up for an event on April 8, where it can launch a bevy of smartphones. In addition to the G10, G20, X10, and X20, there are strong rumors on the Nokia C20 launch alongside. Moreover, it is in the news for quite some time now – it is surfacing on the HTML5 test site recently. Now, ahead of the launch, it has received the certification from Bluetooth SIG.
Nokia C20 Clears Bluetooth SIG Certification
According to the certifications, the variants bear the model number TA-1352, TA-1356, TA-1339, and TA-1348 respectively. Additionally, as per the Bluetooth SIG details, the Nokia C20 will offer Bluetooth 4.2 support. If the leaked specs of the device are to be considered, it is said to pack 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage.
Moreover, there is even going to be another C20 variant that can come with 2GB of RAM and 16GB/32GB of internal storage. The chipset name powering the device is not out as of now. On the software side of things, the Nokia C20 can run Android 11 out of the box.
The other details of the device such as its display size, camera configuration, and battery information remain to be unknown as of now. Nokia C20 might launch at a price of EUR 89, which translates to roughly Rs 7,680. Additionally, the phone can be available in Sand and Blue color options.
In the past, two NokiaC20 variants with model number TA-1352 and TA-1356 already have even cleared the TÜV Rheinland certification. The TÜV Rheinland certification had not revealed any details of the phone back then, except the model numbers.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.