Nokia XR20 Rugged Smartphone Launched: Price, Specs
The Nokia XR20 by HMD Global has finally gone official in the US market. The smartphone is based on a rugged and durable exterior design. Moreover, the primary objective behind launching this device is to offer a long-lasting smartphone which is “scratch-resistant, drop-resistant, temperature-resistant, water-resistant and kid-and-pet-resistant”.
Additionally, the smartphone is also secured in terms of software updates. HMD Global has promised monthly security updates till up to 3 years. The smartphone’s specifications and price for the US market has already been revealed. So, here is a quick rundown of the details for the latest Nokia XR20 rugged smartphone.
Nokia XR20 Price And Availability
The Nokia XR20 price is set at USD 550 in the US market. Going by the the Nokia XR20 price in India could be set around Rs. 40,900. Moreover, this is the price set for the single 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage variant. Furthermore, the rugged smartphone comes in the Ultra Blue and Granite colour options. The smartphone will go on sale from August 24. However, the India availability of the device is currently under wraps. Hopefully we will get to hear from the company on that front soon.
Nokia XR20 Specifications
The Nokia XR20 rugged smartphone comes with a large 6.67-inch FHD+ display. Additionally, the display comes with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. Moreover, we can also see Gorilla Glass Victus protection on the display. The display also comes with a punch-hole design alongside a 550nits peak brightness.
On the processor front, the Nokia XR20 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 SoC. The octa-core chipset pairs up with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. When it comes to the software, the smartphone runs on Android 11 right out-of-the-box. Additionally, the brand also promises three years of OS upgrades along with four years of monthly security updates.
For photos and videos, the Nokia XR20 comes with a dual rear camera setup. The setup includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor along with a 13-megapixel wide-angle sensor. On the front, the handset comes with an 8-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls. Additionally, the camera features ZEISS optics, night mode, Cinema mode and Action Cam mode.
The Nokia XR20 packs a big 4,630mAh battery along with 18W fast charging support. Moreover, the smartphone also comes with 15W wireless charging support. The handset come with a 3.5mm headphone jack as well alongside a USB Type-C port for charging.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…