Realme 9 Alleged Renders Reveals Design
Realme is working on various smartphones which are due to launch soon. Realme 9 has surfaced online and confirms its existence via various leaks. However, in the latest development, a tipster has leaked the renders of the vanilla model of the device. Although these renders the old renders which surfaced back in February.
As per the images, it will have a punch-hole design with flat edges, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, a quad-camera module, and a headphone jack. All three smartphones including the Realme 9, the Realme XT 3, and the Realme GT 2 have listed on the official Realme India website. However, this is the only information we have available on the devices. This is due to the fact that it is the first time we are seeing any evidence or mention of it.
Alleged Realme 9 Renders
According to the renders, Realme 9 is likely to feature a punch-hole design with narrow bezels. It can also have a side-mounted fingerprint reader for secure authentication of biometric data. On the rear, there will be a quad camera setup. The phone is tipped to bear a 6.5-inch Full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED screen with an aspect ratio of 20:9 and possibly, a 90Hz or 120Hz refresh rate.
Furthermore, we can expect Realme 9 might sport a quad rear camera module comprising a 64MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide lens, a 5MP macro shooter, and a 2MP depth sensor. For selfies and video calling, a 32MP front-facing snapper. As of now, there is no information regarding the official pricing and availability of the Realme 9 smartphone. However, considering the rumored specifications, it may be priced at around Rs. 16,500 in India.
Meanwhile, the brand is working on its global launch event on June 15th. We can expect Realme Pad, Realme Book to launch alongside Realme GT 5G considering the teasers.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…