Realme Narzo 30 4G & 5G Launch Date Set For June 24
Realme has finally announced the official launch date of the Realme Narzo 30. The smartphone is all set to launch in India on June 24 at 12PM IST. Moreover, both the 4G and 5G variants of the smartphone will launch in the country. Additionally, the Realme Smart TV with a 32-inch full-HD+ display will launch alongside the Narzo 30.
Furthermore, it will be a virtual launch event which will be livestreamed via the company’s different social media handles. Moreover, the company has claimed that the Realme Narzo 30 will be the most affordable 5G offering in the smartphone world. The company has stated that the 4G variant will come with the MediaTek Helio G95 SoC at a “never before seen price point.”
When it comes to the Realme Smart TV, it will come with quad stereo speakers alongside an ultra-bright full-HD+ display. Moreover, the company also claims there to be ‘more surprises’ via the invite image. This could hint at the launch of the Realme Buds Q2, Realme Book laptop and the Realme Pad tablet. All these devices have been in the rumor spectrum for quite some time now.
Realme Narzo 30 Specifications
The Realme Narzo 30 4G variant has already launched in Malaysia recently. From that, we know the specifications of the device. The smartphone comes with a large 6.5-inch full-HD+ LCD display. Additionally, the display will come with a fast refresh rate of 90Hz and a peak brightness of 580 nits.
On the processor front, the Realme Naro 30 4G variant will be powered by the MediaTek Helio G95 SoC. This octa-core chipset is paired with the Mali G76 GPU. On the other hand, the 5G variant will come with the MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G SoC. Furthermore, the smartphone comes with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The Narzo 30 will also run on Android 11 with the Realme UI 2.0 custom skin on top.
For photos and videos, the Realme Narzo 30 will feature a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor alongside two 2-megapixel sensors. These 2-megapixel sensors are for macro and black and white shots, respectively. On the front, the handset carries a 16-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls.
The Narzo 30 4G variant will pack a massive 5000mAh battery along with 30W fast charging support. On the other hand, the 5G variant of the smartphone will come with the same battery capacity but a lower 18W fast charging support.
Realme Narzo 30 Expected Price In India
Realme Narzo 30 4G price in Malaysia is set at RM 799. This converts to roughly Rs. 14,160 in India. Meanwhile, the Narzo 30 5G price in Europe is set at EUR 189. This converts to approximately Rs. 16,800 in India. We can expect to see the prices of the upcoming smartphones to be set similarly. However, more details will be known in the coming days.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…
- There have been so many new smartphone launches in recent days. This is the reason smartphone buyers may usually get confused while buying a phone. The under Rs. 20,000 price segment has so many phones that choosing a single smartphone has become very difficult. However, we have a new launch in this price segment which…
- This article will let you know every little detail about iQOO Z3 which may not have been clear earlier. This article will clear all your doubts related to iQOO Z3 and in case you are planning to purchase the iQOO Z3, this article will answer all your questions. Today, we will be answering 25 FAQ…