Redmi K40 BIS Certification Suggests Imminent India Launch
Redmi is all set to announce its flagship Redmi K40 series in India. After numerous leaks and rumors, the K40 is launching on February 25. Earlier, new leaks came online suggesting the device’s processor details. Moreover, it reportedly is on TENAA’s website with camera modules that look similar to the Mi 11. Apart from this, the RedmiK40 (M2012K11AI) also appeared on the BIS certification site.
Redmi K40 India Launch Soon as it Appears on BIS
Redmi might be planning to bring the upcoming smartphone series to the Indian market. The K40 smartphone with model number M2012K11AI has been spotted on the Indian BIS certification, which hints at an imminent launch.
The TENAA listing for the Redmi K40 carrying model number M2012K11AC shows a similar rear camera design as the K40Pro with two large and two small sensors. On the front, it seems to feature a centrally located hole-punch cutout which Redmi General Manager Lu Weibing has previously teased to be the “world’s smallest.” The listing shows a grey variant of the phone.
It can power by the Snapdragon 870 SoC. The chipset is a slight tweak version of the Snapdragon 865+. It might feature the same 6.81-inch display. Redmi K40 could come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The smartphone could have a quad rear camera setup of 108MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP. Moreover, it can pack a 4,500mAh battery.
RedmiK40 Price – Expected
The phone will be available for a starting price of CNY 2,999 (roughly Rs. 34,000). However, exact pricing details of the new Redmi K40 phone will be announced at the time of announcement later this month.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…