Xiaomi will launch the much-anticipated Redmi Note 10 series on March 4. It will happen globally and in India. This comes after a long list of rumors and leaks we are seeing lately. Moreover, the company also sent a ‘Block your calendar’ invite to the media for the virtual launch event. However, it looks like the company is keeping us engrossed with teasing out the specs of the series.
Thanks to the new teasers by the company, we have some official information, which reveals what all features the devices will get. The budget flagship series is expected to include two models: the Redmi Note 10, and the Note 10Pro. In addition, it also shows off some of the specifications of the upcoming Note 10 series on a microsite for its global launch. The new series will come as the successor to the Redmi Note 9 lineup.
Also Read: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Android?
Redmi Note 10 Series Confirmed Features Revealed
Either one or both Redmi phones in the series will have light builds. However, yet carry big batteries with some form of fast charging. It also points towards improved haptics and hi-res audio. The Note 10 series models are also confirmed to come with Gorilla Glass protection on the front and IP52 dust and water resistance.
The renders accompanying the specifications on the microsite show that the Redmi Note 10 series models will have thin bezels. In addition, they will have a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera positioned at the top-center of the display. The phones can also get under-display fingerprint sensors.
On the other hand, several leaks suggest that the Redmi Note 10 Pro can get the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC. The top-end model is also to come with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage. Whereas, the cheaper Redmi Note 10 could come with up to 6GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage.
Also Read: Redmi K40 Teased to Launch Next Month
Moreover, the Xiaomi microsite confirms that the Redmi Note 10 series will power on Qualcomm Snapdragon SoCs that are especially for gaming.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.