Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Renders Surface Ahead of Launch
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE (Fan Edition) renders are now surfacing online, according to a known tipster. These renders show a design similar to Galaxy S21 series with a few changes. To recall, Samsung launched Galaxy S21 series in January this year. However, this upcoming S21 FE will be more affordable and value-for-money device. In addition, this fresh leak sheds more light on what we can expect from the device.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Leaks Renders
Leaker OnLeaks shares an early look of the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE, revealing its overall design among other things. It looks like a carbon copy of the standard Galaxy S21. However, there are some changes to the material, display size, and dimensions. Firstly, it will feature what Samsung refers to as a “Glastic” rear panel instead of a glass panel.
This frosted Glastic panel has an appearance of glass, but it is actually just your regular plastic panel. It is just as same as the Galaxy S20 FE. Moreover, the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE can feature a bigger 6.4-inch display as compared to the 6.2-inch panel of the standard model. In addition to this, it will make the device 4mm taller and 3.3mm wider. The phone can also feature a metal frame and a slightly different rear camera design that seems to protrudes directly from the rear panel.
Whereas, on the front, the phone features a single hole-punch Infinity-O display with a selfie-camera module. However, details about SoC, camera sensors, battery, RAM, and so on remain a mystery at this point. Considering the previous model, Samsung Galaxy S21 FE will very likely feature the same SoC and many of the premium features of the Galaxy S21 series.
The pricing will also be on the cheaper side as compared to the vanilla Galaxy S21. But how much cheaper the device will be and what compromises Samsung will make to achieve the lower price tag remains to be seen.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.