Reliance Jio: Get Extra Validity On These JioFiber Plans
Reliance Jio has been the talk of the town because of its best network plans. Recently, it is offering additional benefits on its broadband plans. The company now providing extra validity of 15 to 30 days on its annual and half-yearly Broadband plans.
When a user makes a payment for plans that have a validity of up to six months or one year, then they can avail themselves of the additional benefits.
The validity of Reliance JioFiber plans
First of all, the broadband plan of Rs 2,394 has an existing validity of 180 days. The company is providing an extra validity of 15 days to the users. The plan offers unlimited data at 30 MBPS speed and unlimited calling. The next plan is Rs 4,194 that also has an existing validity of 180 days and will now extend to 195 days. This plan also offers the same unlimited downloads and the data speed is 100mbps.
The next plan is Rs 5,994 and the existing validity is 180 days and will now change to 195 days. The plan offers 150mbps with unlimited data and calling both local and STD. Also, it includes an OTT subscription to 14 applications.
All the plants having 180 days validity now have 15 days extra validity whereas the plans having 360 days validity will now have 30 days extra. Reliance Jio offers 14 Broadband plans with validity up to 180 days and 360 days.
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…