Vivo is gearing up to launch their V21E 5G model in India on June 24. Noted Tipster Abhishek Yadav took to Twitter on June 17th to reveal this piece of information. The Vivo V21E 5G has been in the rumor spectrum a lot recently. Moreover, the specifications of the device were also leaked a couple of days ago via its Geekbench listing. The smartphone has also received its BIS certification recently. The smartphone will launch as the 5G and modified variant of the vanilla Vivo V21E that was launched back in April this year.
Tipster Abhishek Yadav also reveals the key specifications of the upcoming smartphone. Furthermore, he also goes on to reveal the color options that the handset will come in. From the looks of it, the smartphone will be a very good offering by Vivo in the Indian smartphone market.
Vivo V21E 5G Specifications
The Vivo V21E 5G will come with a large 6.44-inch full-HD+ display. Additionally, this is going to be an AMOLED display with a peak brightness of 600nits. Moreover, the upcoming Vivo smartphone will run on Android 11 with the company’s custom skin on top.
On the processor front, the Vivo V21E 5G will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC. The octa-core chipset will be paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Additionally, the RAM on the device can be extended by users up to 3GB bringing the total RAM to 11GB.
For photos and videos, the upcoming Vivo smartphone will come with a dual rear camera setup. The setup will include a 64-megapixel primary sensor along with an 8-megapixel secondary sensor. On the front, the handset will come with a 32-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls.
Furthermore, the smartphone will pack a decent 4000mAh battery along with 44W fast charging support. The smartphone also features the modern and stylish In-Display fingerprint scanner. The handset will come with dual 5G SIM slots as well.
Tipster Abhishek Yadav has also revealed that the smartphone will come in two color options. These color options are namely the Sunset Jazz and Dark Blue. The Sunset Jazz gives the smartphone a 3D grained texture kind of a look at the back. On the other hand, the Dark Blue color option gives the smartphone a classic and shiny dark blue shade, giving it a premium and classy touch.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…