Vivo X70 Pro+ Key Specifications Surface Online, Tipped to Launch in June
Vivo just launched its Vivo X60 series recently. The company launched three flagship smartphones under the series. It includes the X60, X60 Pro, and X60 Pro+. However, it is only a few weeks since then and we are seeing the existence of a Vivo X70 Pro+ surfacing online. It looks like the company is working on this X70 series. According to the leak, Pro+ will be the top-end model featuring premium features.
According to tipster Bald Panda, Vivo X70 Pro+ may pack a 4,500mAh battery with 66W fast charging support. It is bigger than the 4,200mAh battery found on Vivo X60 Pro+. Furthermore, the Vivo X60 Pro+ comes with only 55W fast charging support. Although, previous leaks suggest X70 Pro+ will come with a camera sensor that is bigger than 1/1.28-inches. Moreover, the company may partner with Zeiss for the cameras.
Additionally, the tipster claims that Vivo X70 Pro+ could power on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC. This is similar to Vivo X60 Pro+. Lastly, the Vivo X70 series is expected to debut sometime in June. It could launch in China first, before being introduced in other global markets. However, other details about the camera sensor resolution are currently unknown.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.