LG Rollable, LG V70 Live Images Leaks Hours After Smartphone Business Exit
Just mere hours after the company confirms its smartphone business shutdown, leaks of LG Rollable and V70 surfaced online. The company will shut it in few months but will continue to sell its existing inventory. However, it remains in question as to what will happen to the devices in the pipeline? To recall, we first heard of the company’s rumored side-expanding foldable display phone in CES 2021. On the other hand, LG V70, as the name suggests, could be the successor to the LG V60 ThinQ models.
Courtesy to tipster @FronTron, a live image of the LG Rollable has surfaced online. According to the image, it can come with the model number LM-R910N. In addition, it has surfaced on a certification site in South Korea. It also shows the front panel with bezels on three sides and curved edges on the fourth side. However, the image does not show how the phone unfolds, but past reports suggest that the display slides out from the side to expand.
Furthermore, he also leaked the live image of the LG V70. The phone is apparently sporting a triple rear camera setup. Moreover, it also has a glossy white finish. The tipster also claims that the LG V70 ‘is dead’, hinting that the phone may never be launched. However, the same is not said about the LG Rollable.
To recall, the company when announcing its pull back from the smartphone business did not clarify many things. One such thing is the phones like LG Rollable and LG V70’s future. The company has not explained if any of its leaked handsets will see a launch before the mobile unit completely winds down.
LG says the shutdown of its mobile phone business can be completed by July 31. Although we can expect it can launch a few handsets before that.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…