Nokia 6.2 has all the touches that a Nokia phone should have. Priced at Rs.18,999, it is a decent all-rounder with the genuine capacity to please any mid-range user.
Nokia 6.2 comes with great performance and capable battery, making it a reliable handset. On top of that, it has the Nokia brand with it. If you are looking for a hardy companion phone, Nokia 6.2 will keep you satisfied.
Nokia 6.2 may not look attractive, but it has a big brand tag behind it. It has the following pros and cons:
- Nokia 6.2 is light and has the classic Lumia 1020 look to it.
- The display of this phone is quite vibrant and bright.
- The phone can give you reliable performance with light apps.
- The battery on this phone can keep chugging for a whole day with light use.
- The design of the phone can seem dull.
- The phone cannot handle intensive tasks.
- The cameras on this phone click grainy shots.
If you are a photographer, then the Nokia 6.2 will disappoint you. However, if you are someone who wants to have a decent phone for your essential functions, then this can be a value-for-money phone.
Nokia 6.2 comes with satisfying performance, reliable battery, and bright display, but falters in the photography department.
On the front, the Nokia 6.2 has a large 6.3-inch LCD. The colours will not be as vibrant as AMOLED screens, but the phone has the PureDisplay technology attached to the display. This feature enhances the vibrancy and colour and provides an immersive experience. The screen also has another characteristic – scaling up from SDR to HDR. According to HMD, this will result in a 64x increase in the colour tonality. Hence, you get better brightness and contrast levels. The display has a water-drop notch too which has the selfie camera. Below the screen is a slight bezel which does not make you lose too much on the immersive screen.
The Nokia 6.2 has a standard Nokia design with Gorilla Glass covering its front and back. They are placed above a polymer composite chassis which is twice harder than polycarbonate but half the weight of aluminum. It is quite durable and does carry a premium feel. However, the rear panel is a fingerprint magnet. The phone has a rear camera bump which might remind you of the iconic Lumia 1020. Below this camera bump is the fingerprint scanner. The phone arrives with a 3.5mm headphone jack, making it an excellent piece for audiophiles. The right side of the phone also carries a power button and the volume rocker, making it ergonomic too. The design is not unique, but it is quite good and has the Nokia touch to it.
Nokia 6.2 has a Snapdragon 636 which can have either a 3GB or 4GB RAM. It has enough power under its hood to keep the essential apps running. However, you should not push this phone with too many intensive apps. It might result in a slow-down. The phone has the power to run intensive games but at medium to low presets.
The Nokia 6.2 comes with three cameras on its back. The primary camera is a 16MP snapper which can click detailed photos and capture strong colours. The supporting camera is an 8MP ultra-wide camera with a 118-degree field of view. This lens helps you to capture the broader surroundings accurately though the detail capturing takes a hit. The 5MP supporting depth-sensing camera works well and can give you a pleasing background blur too. There is also a night mode dedicated for clicking low-light shots. It can control the grain a little bit, but the low-light shots on this camera are not very impressive. It has an 8MP selfie camera too which can click decent selfies, though in low-light there can be a bit of grain.
The phone arrives with a budget 3,500mAh battery. Nowadays, it is standard to have a 4000 mAh battery, so Nokia 6.2 takes a hit when you compare it with its competition. However, since it comes with an LCD screen and a power-efficient processor, the battery can easily keep chugging on for a whole day with light use.
The Nokia 6.2 can be a strong contender for a decent mid-range handset with Android One. Plus, it has a reliable Nokia tag with it. The phone has satisfactory performance and battery. It can even click decent photos too. However, it remains strictly in its mid-range zone, so you have to keep your expectations low. Plus, there are better phones in the market from other brands like Oppo and Xiaomi.
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX
- Thickness0.33 inches
- Height6.30 inches
- Weight180 g
- ColorCeramic Black, Ice
- BuildFront/back glass (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic frame
- Width2.96 inches
- Display TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size6.3 inches
- Pixel Density400 ppi
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 3
- Display Size6.25 inch to 6.5 inch
- Display Resolution1080 x 2280 pixels
- Aspect Ratio19:09
- Screen to Body Ratio82.50%
- CPUOcta-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260
- Chipset GPQualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 (14 nm)
- RAM4 GB RAM
- GPUAdreno 509
- OSAndroid 9.0 (Pie) Android One
- Expandable MemorymicroSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
- Storage128 GB
- RAM/Internal Storage32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesLED flash, panorama, HDR
- Triple Camera16 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1.0 micron8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)5 MP, depth sensor
- Back Camera Video2160p30fps, 1080p30fps
- Front Camera Video1080p30fps
- Single Camera8 MP, f/2.0, 1/4, 1.12 micron
- Front Camera FeaturesHDR
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Audio FeaturesActive noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- Battery Capacity3400 mAh to 3600 mAh
- Battery Capacity3500 mAh
- ChargingBattery charging 10W
- Battery TypeLi-Po
- USB2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- RadioFM radio
- Network SupportGSM / HSPA / LTE
- NFCYes (excl. India)
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- SIMSingle SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- SensorsFingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Announced On2019, September
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, October
Price / Buy
Get the best price for Nokia 6.2
- Best 5G Smartphones That You Can Buy Right Now In India!Thu, 26 Mar'205G rumours and testing has been hovering all around the world, and India has finally got some officially launched 5G Smartphones that are available for sale. Many People do not change their smartphones every now and then, and continue to use it for 4-5years. India will be getting the 5G services in the upcoming few years, and if you are the one who doesn’t change the phone often and want to be ready with a 5G handset before the network becomes live, here are a list of the best few 5G Smartphones available in India right now.
- The COVID19 Crisis has left kids and elders stranded at home all alike, without regular classes going on for children it is important to keep them busy with something productive so that they don’t get bored. This is a great opportunity to get your children familiar with something that they can enjoy without having to keep them under constant supervision.
- The COVID-19 outbreak might have got everyone around here by a surprise but we gotta respect the government's decision to keep things outright. While doing so, which means you have to stay under any circumstances, it gets really boring for not being able to catch up with your friends and whatnot. Well, here are some games for you to try out when quarantined.
- Best Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 7000 In IndiaThu, 26 Mar'20Budget smartphone category is the one that most buyers in India aim for, this range of smartphones is best suited for those who are looking for a smartphone that is good for basic social media, calling and internet browsing. In this article, we list out some of the best smartphones that fall under this under Rs. 7000 price segment.
- Top 5 Android Smartphones with 6GB RAMThu, 26 Mar'20With advancements in technology, smartphones have become extremely common these days. It is something that most people use several times a day to communicate, to play games and sometimes, even to get work done. RAM is an integral component of the smartphone that helps it perform smoothly. Here is a list of top 5 smartphones with 6 GB RAM.
- Best Apps For Android And iOS To Help You Work From HomeThu, 26 Mar'20The Novel Corona Virus or COVID19 has caused major disruption in work schedules for many people, offices are being shut down and people are being asked to work from home all across the world. This massive change in the work climate demands changes in the ways you work, applications like Slack, Zoom, and Trello help you work easily from home collaborating with your team remotely.
- Best Free Android Launchers to Hide ApplicationsThu, 26 Mar'20While each Android Smartphone comes with a default launcher, most people tend to replace the default launcher with one of the amazing 3rd party launchers in the Google Play Store. There are several amazing launchers such as the Microsoft Launcher and Poco launcher that add a lot of functionality and come with the Hide Application feature as well that lets you hide some of your apps from the app drawer.
- Useful Ways to Utilise Your Smartphone CameraTue, 24 Mar'20There are ways to use your smartphone’s camera other than shooting photos and videos. This can include scanning barcodes, taking pictures for proof, etc and we will discuss the best ways in which you can utilize your phone’s camera.
- Photo editing has nowadays become on smartphones because that is a primary device one usually posts photos from. Powerful apps like Photoshop Express and Snapseed make sure that you don't always have to turn on your PC for editing images. Here's how to edit pictures on Photoshop Express.
- Best Android Apps To Merge And Edit VideosTue, 24 Mar'20Are you a content creator, but unable to find a good android application with the help of which you can edit and merge videos quickly? If you said yes, then here at this article, we are going to talk about some of the best android apps to merge videos on android, from which you can select the most appropriate one according to your choice.
- 7.8spec scoreRealme 6₹12,999Add to compare
- 6.8spec scoreOPPO Reno3 Pro₹29,990Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreRealme X50 Pro 5G₹37,999Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreSamsung Galaxy S20 Ultra₹92,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreXiaomi Black Shark 3Add to compare
- 8spec scoreOPPO Find X2Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreRealme 6 Pro₹16,999Add to compare
- 8spec scoreXiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro MaxAdd to compare
- 7.8spec scoreXiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro₹12,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreSamsung Galaxy S20₹66,999Add to compare