OnePlus 9 Series Details Surface Online: Leaks
Just days after OnePlus 8T launch, OnePlus 9 leaks have already started surfacing online.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus 9 series is said to Snapdragon 875 SoC as a standard.
- The series is rumored to debut in mid-March next year.
- It can have a refresh rate of 144Hz.
Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus is planning to launch OnePlus 9 series in March. The codenames of the smartphones in the series have also surfaced online. However, earlier there was a rumor that the series will have an “Ultra” added in the series.
Also Read: Oppo A15 Gets 2GB RAM Variant In India
It was, later, said to be a wrong information by a known tipster @TechDroider on his Twitter.
There’s no Third OnePlus 9 Smartphone. OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro Next year Mid-March. That Weibo News is Fake. So no “OnePlus 9 Ultra or Something” as some Speculated.— TechDroider (@techdroider) November 8, 2020
“Therefore, the third variant could also be the OnePlus 9T instead of OnePlus 9 Ultra”, reports Gizmo China.
To recall, we just saw the launch of it’s mid-product refresh in T-lineup, called OnePlus8T. Now, we are expecting new launch of two new smartphones in OnePlus 9 series. However, there is no clear information on specifications and features.
On the other hand, here is what we know about the OnePlus 9 series:
Previously, tipster Max J had posted a graphic teaser that revealed the series codename. However, it did not leak the specifications at the time.
Also Read: OnePlus 9 Series Codename ‘Lemonade’ Tipped
Now, @TechDroider has leaked the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro codenames.
OnePlus 9— TechDroider (@techdroider) November 7, 2020
OnePlus 9 Pro
Some of the leaked key specifications include a 144Hz AMOLED display with a center punch-hole cutout, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 875 SoC, dual stereo-speaker setup, NFC, and an IP68 rating for water and dust resistance. Furthermore, the report states that the OnePlus 9 series will feature 65W fast charging and 45W wireless charging.
Also read: Apple Mobile Price List In India
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…